The Student Room Group
Reply 1
If this is asking for answers, then this is Cheating and you will recieve 10 warning points.
Reply 2
I think its past the time where were aloud to start talkin about the paper!
Reply 3
Isnt the time for Edexcel Papers Midnight???
Reply 4
It's still cheating and isn't allowed on TSR.
Reply 5
I dont understand how, as everyone in the world has done the paper, and i read it on the rules of TSR that for Morning exams, the exam can be discusses from Midnight onwards :s-smilie:
Reply 6
This is what the TSR rules say:
For Edexcel/STEP: morning exams may not be discussed until 12:00 AM - Midnight (GMT) and afternoon exams until 4:30 AM (GMT).
Reply 7
Wata
It's still cheating and isn't allowed on TSR.

It's not cheating if he/she has already done the exam, really, it's more akin to torture, I'd say.

Also, there's nothing in the warning about exam discussion saying that what this user is asking for is not allowed, let alone it carrying a 10 point penalty, as you said.
Reply 8
But i wouldnt even get a 10 point penalty if its Past Midnight as the rule says so i dont know what hes chatting about :smile: ,, Did you do the paper Kevmeister??
Reply 10
Thanks alot BlueJ
Reply 11
ah ***** I got a B :frown: Bad times so many silly mistakes AAAAAARGH
Reply 12
Was this the old spec or the new spec?
Reply 13
What do you mean old spec or new spec? This Spec has been running since 2004 and isn't due to change until 2012. The only changes have been to what are normally the Further Maths modules.
Reply 14
Oh right. I know that I'm doing the new spec for physics because I started it a year late, and the last chance to take the old spec is thi summer. The same goes for the politics I was taking... I assumed they were all changing.
Reply 15
ah they pretty much all did apart from Maths
Reply 16

there's a mistake in question 8 part b. it should be one pi (not 2) times the integration of y squared.

here's the mark scheme for the paper

Latest

Trending

Trending