The Student Room Group

morning exams.. rumbly tummy :(

despite eating some porridge for an exam that was only till 10.15, i kept feeling at time that my stomach was going to rumble. so i would try and drink more water. luckily it wasn't as loud as i expected so was ok. However i have an exam tomorrow and its 1hr45min so now worried it wil rumble in the exam room.
what should i eat before?
can you take mints in?

im not fat and it never happens in afternoon exams or in the mornin generally. just when i have an exam!
Usually something like peanut butter on toast stops my stomach rumbling for a good while:biggrin: I had the same problem today in a job interview but it was not too loud I don't think....!
Reply 2
We were always allowed to take food in as long as it wasn't noisy, so no crinkly wrappers or crunchy foods. Bring a sandwhich :yum:
Eat a banana just before you go into the exam room. It's good brain food, too! :smile: xx
I don't see what's wrong with a rumbly tummy? Just eat like a normal person, three square meals a day, and you'll be fine. If not, it's hardly the end of the world.
Porridge, banana + wholemeal toast works best for me (I have all three!). I can empathise - I've had the same problem for years now - it's really annoying.

RightSaidJames
I don't see what's wrong with a rumbly tummy? Just eat like a normal person, three square meals a day, and you'll be fine. If not, it's hardly the end of the world.

When it makes loud noises and people start looking at you it's pretty embarrasing, especially in an exam where the whole room is silent.

Latest

Trending

Trending