The Student Room Group
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London Metropolitan University
London
I would say that no, no it isn't but then if you have fun for 3 years and get a not overly great degree out of it and are willing to pay £xx,000 for it then it probably is worth going.
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London Metropolitan University
London
Reply 2
Lol. So glad i decided to drop my place and take a gap year than taking up my place there...
Well I want to take English and I would like to pass my degree. If it's only worth going for a party then no, I won't go.
Reply 4
Sir_Vile_Minds
As some people may know, the London Met has recently been hit with a legal financial crisis and they're possibly losing ALOT of money over it. I won't go into details but it basically involves fraud.

I was just wondering if there is anyone here who studies at the Met and is it worth going? I really wanted to go there but changed my mind after hearing about this crisis.

Seeing as you got offers from Goldsmiths, Essex and Anglia Ruskin then NO it is not worth going to London Met. It is not a good university. I was wondering what your grades are like, but then they can't be that bad if you get offers from those universities you have so far. London Met isn't a very good university and is considered to be quite bad. Most people there look like they're from council estates as well.

Latest