The Student Room Group
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Medicine_Course_Structure#Problem-based_learning_.28PBL.29
"Subsequently it has been taken up by a number of medical schools in the UK, and is now also offered by Liverpool, Glasgow, Barts and The London, Peninsula, Sheffield, Keele, Hull-York, and East Anglia."

I think some use a combination of both lectures and PBL.
Reply 2
Or if someone could point out to me how to find out that'd be great

You could try the search function for this forum
Reply 3
digitalis
You could try the search function for this forum

Haha i'll try that next time.
Thanks going to california.
Reply 4
Going_To_California
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Medicine_Course_Structure#Problem-based_learning_.28PBL.29
"Subsequently it has been taken up by a number of medical schools in the UK, and is now also offered by Liverpool, Glasgow, Barts and The London, Peninsula, Sheffield, Keele, Hull-York, and East Anglia."

I think some use a combination of both lectures and PBL.

You forgot manchester! The mother of all PBL. :s-smilie:
HotCoco.

Oops, I managed to copy and paste wrong :p: Here we go "It was since adopted for UK medical education, initially by Manchester University in 1994."
:biggrin:
Reply 6
Going_To_California
Oops, I managed to copy and paste wrong :p: Here we go "It was since adopted for UK medical education, initially by Manchester University in 1994."
:biggrin:

:woo:
Reply 7
HotCoco.

Going_to_California

Oops, I managed to copy and paste wrong Here we go "It was since adopted for UK medical education, initially by Manchester University in 1994."

You forgot McMaster's in Canada that has been running this gig since 1969.
Imperial has both.
I hate PBL.
Sheffield isn't full blown PBL though. It is mixed (integrated) but the PBL is pretty minimal. I say we have wayyyyy more lectures than PBL stuff.
Reply 10
magichearts
Sheffield isn't full blown PBL though. It is mixed (integrated) but the PBL is pretty minimal. I say we have wayyyyy more lectures than PBL stuff.

Definately, we have like a million lectures and an hour or so of PBLish stuff a week, hardly PBL based.

Latest

Trending

Trending