The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Accommodation at Swansea

Scroll to see replies

Penmaen 0404.

I'm rite in thinking that this is on the 4th floor rite?
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website
Roobagnall
Penmaen 0404.

I'm rite in thinking that this is on the 4th floor rite?

Yup 4th floor, flat one, room 4 :smile:
Benlaw92
Thanks +REP

Btw all i did was fill in the form online and accepted the offer and paid £100. I then got an email saying show this upon arrival to get your key. Does this mean I don't have to do anything else now?

As far as i'm aware you are all set!! :smile: if they need anything else they should be in touch with you via email or post
Reply 103
If anyone's moving into HSV 165/01, treat it well! That's where I used to live. Only issue is the sun never shines into the room :frown:
Boopop
If anyone's moving into HSV 165/01, treat it well! That's where I used to live. Only issue is the sun never shines into the room :frown:

Can you explain what the numbers mean, as in is 165 the flat number, and 0/1 the room number??

I'm in 221/04 - what does this mean???

Thanks
Reply 105
221 is the flat number, 04 is the room. Woodside wooo! Loved the village, didn't wanna leave!
Reply 106
I'm in penmaen 0403, but i'm not gonna lie I have no idea what that means. I'm guessing fourth floor?
krissiix
I'm in penmaen 0403, but i'm not gonna lie I have no idea what that means. I'm guessing fourth floor?

Yup 4th floor, flat 1, room 3. Same flat as Roobagnall further up the page :smile:
krissiix

DUDE! I'm 0404.

We will be living together. Scared?
Benlaw92
Hey, did you get a bunch of emails with licence agreements and things as well?

All I've done is log on to the site and agreed to my offer and paid the fee, is that all or do I need to do something else?

Thanks.

yeah, i had no idea what i was doing haha....but phoned them up and managed to get a room in Caswell now, en-suite, can't complain :wink:
100 quid deposit though :s-smilie:....im now skint till my first student loans come in haha...u dont have to do anything with the license thing, just go on the site and tick "agree" to everything lol :smile:
anyway yeah i have been moved to Caswell...my room is Cass009....which is bottom floor i think? but i thought there were 8 rooms to a floor :s-smilie:....anyone else in Caswell?
Reply 111
welshy-lad
yeah, i had no idea what i was doing haha....but phoned them up and managed to get a room in Caswell now, en-suite, can't complain :wink:
100 quid deposit though :s-smilie:....im now skint till my first student loans come in haha...u dont have to do anything with the license thing, just go on the site and tick "agree" to everything lol :smile:

Ah cool, yeah I was so confused lol.
At least you have a better place and an en-suite now.

Just have to wait for more information now I think, like for enrolement and stuff. I'm presuming we don't just turn up on the weekend.
Reply 112
Roobagnall
DUDE! I'm 0404.

We will be living together. Scared?

Ah no way! Awesome. More excited than scared the the moment, but pretty sure the nerves will kick in in a few weeks :P What course you doing?
Reply 113
Hammers_Gal
Yup 4th floor, flat 1, room 3. Same flat as Roobagnall further up the page :smile:

Thaank youu! How do you work out the flat number? It's all a bit confusing!
Benlaw92
Ah cool, yeah I was so confused lol.
At least you have a better place and an en-suite now.

Just have to wait for more information now I think, like for enrolement and stuff. I'm presuming we don't just turn up on the weekend.

yeah apparantly we get a welcome pack in the post soon...then a list of what to bring and what to do on the day etc closer to the time
what r u studying, and do ya know where ya staying yet?
krissiix
Ah no way! Awesome. More excited than scared the the moment, but pretty sure the nerves will kick in in a few weeks :P What course you doing?

Human Geography. What about you?
krissiix
Thaank youu! How do you work out the flat number? It's all a bit confusing!

There are 8 rooms per flat 1-8 = flat 1, 9-16 = flat 2, 17-24 = flat 3 & 24-32 = flat 4 :smile: There are 4 flats per floor and 10 floors in penmaen. So for example PEN0323 would be floor 3, flat 3, room 23.
Reply 117
welshy-lad
yeah apparantly we get a welcome pack in the post soon...then a list of what to bring and what to do on the day etc closer to the time
what r u studying, and do ya know where ya staying yet?

Ah right cool that's good to know.
I'm doing Mathematics Bsc, how about you?
And I'm in Penmaen on the 4th floor.
Benlaw92
Ah right cool that's good to know.
I'm doing Mathematics Bsc, how about you?
And I'm in Penmaen on the 4th floor.

ah penmaen looked good, that and the 1 i am in were the ones i hoped for
doing ancient history....cant wait to just get there now :biggrin:
I'm in Preseli, anyone else?

Quick Reply

Latest