Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why do girls act like bitches

Announcements Posted on

This girl at university had liked me for quite a while and i was aware of it but did not say anything. Just recently i found some texts on one of her friends phones regarding me. She now knows that i read those texts and she is acting like a bitch, also trying to ignore me, she has also brainwashed her friends so now whenever i ask them to come for a drink or something, they ask her(the girl in question) for permission.:confused: Is there any explanation for this retarded behaviour?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    What did the texts say?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Pride? Shame? Braindamage?
    I have no idea mate..

(Original post by shessolovely)
    What did the texts say?
    Just texts which revealed she liked me.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2...since-1926.jpg
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Just texts which revealed she liked me.
    She's just embarrassed and annoyed you hav'nt said anything. Do you like her?
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    She is pretending she doesn't like you. Making you think that the text isn't true.

(Original post by shessolovely)
    She's just embarrassed and annoyed you hav'nt said anything. Do you like her?
    Only as a friend..the day she found out she was cool with it (so it seemed) couple of days later, she started acting up.

(Original post by Wanischa)
    She is pretending she doesn't like you. Making you think that the text isn't true.
    This is what i thought, i didnt realise bitchyness could reach this sort of level.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Only as a friend..the day she found out she was cool with it (so it seemed) couple of days later, she started acting up.
    Let me get captain obvious on the case.

Spoiler:
    Show
    She is hurt
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Be a man and take control of the situation.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    This is what i thought, i didnt realise bitchyness could reach this sort of level.
    That's just women for ya... XD
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Simplicity)

Spoiler:
    Show
    She is hurt
    He's not wrong.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Oh, then she's p***** off with you and her friends are just trying to be supportive. I mean look at it from her perspective, you like this guy for ages and you think he kind of knows. Then he reads texts actually saying you like him and you get rejected...

Tbh you need to give this time, she's going to be a bitch to you until she gets over you and moves on.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Simplicity)

Spoiler:
    Show
    She is hurt
    This really.

I know if I was in the girls position i'll act them same, as in ignoring you and basically cannot stand to see the sight of you, rejection is potentially heart breaking.

Does she know you don't like her in that way?
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YL_LDN)
    Be a man and take control of the situation.
    This.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Tbh, its not really bitchiness.. I think its just that this girl clearly likes you and is embarassed that you've read her private texts and rejected her...
    I think you've gotta stop claiming she's a bitch and just have an honest talk with her about it... or at least wait until she's over it.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Better to wait, if you try and talk about this and you say she's been acting like a bitch she will get angry and it won't solve any problems, just give it awhile and let her calm down, she feels hurt about the situation and is just letting her feelings out in her own way and her friends just want to support her thats why there asking for permission as I wouldn't think that she is making them ask against there will as if she did they would lose any feelings of needing to help her.

after awhile try and ask her if you two can be friends and say how you feel about how you just want to be friends and didn't mean to hurt her, hopefully she will be calm and understanding to be ok with it.

(Original post by Poo_Inc)
    This really.

I know if I was in the girls position i'll act them same, as in ignoring you and basically cannot stand to see the sight of you, rejection is potentially heart breaking.

Does she know you don't like her in that way?
    She doesn't actually know i dont like her in that way, i never gave any reaction and played stupid.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: January 27, 2010
New on TSR

Find out what year 11 is like

Going into year 11? Students who did it last year share what to expect.

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.