The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 1
No, sorry. But I'm sure if you go and see the secretary she'll be able to help you out!:smile:
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 2
*banana
No, sorry. But I'm sure if you go and see the secretary she'll be able to help you out!:smile:

I'm not Lancaster student yet and this is why I'm asking here :smile: Thanks anyway
Reply 3
Oh, I see - sorry! You could always email them? If you look on the management school website there should be contact details.
Reply 4
Last time I emailed them they answered me 1 month later, I'll pass.
Reply 5
send an email to sue ([email protected]) she's undergrad admissions

or clare edwards:

[email protected]

she's UG officer (I would actually recommend clare, she's always on the ball)
Reply 6
tfxx
Hello few days ago i received a sms from Lancaster management school that A.wingby received some kind of placement award and stuff and if I am interested and want to talk to some of current students who are on placement i should reply. But yesterday i saw that somebody deleted my sms folder on my cell and the number is gone :eek: Anyone has it?

Not sure if you sorted this out already but I have it - I thought I was popular when I received the text, but no, it was Lancaster.

It says reply to the message in order to get one of the ambassadors to contact you.
Reply 7
ed_jnr
Not sure if you sorted this out already but I have it - I thought I was popular when I received the text, but no, it was Lancaster.

It says reply to the message in order to get one of the ambassadors to contact you.

Thanks babe, you are awesome. What is the code for England, as I am international +447738084372 ?
Reply 8
tfxx
Thanks babe, you are awesome. What is the code for England, as I am international +447738084372 ?

+44 is correct :]

Also, if you join their Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/lancastermanagement?ref=search&sid=674080573.2787783415..1) you can ask any questions you need to in the discussions tab.

It's 100% ran by students, too, so may be equally as useful as getting one of the student ambassadors to contact you.
Reply 9
ed_jnr
+44 is correct :]

Also, if you join their Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/lancastermanagement?ref=search&sid=674080573.2787783415..1) you can ask any questions you need to in the discussions tab.

It's 100% ran by students, too, so may be equally as useful as getting one of the student ambassadors to contact you.

Ok, this is really helpful. I'm starting to like facebook.
Btw Do you think it is going to be possible, to change my course from BBA Management with placement to BBA Management study abroad?
Reply 10
tfxx
Ok, this is really helpful. I'm starting to like facebook.
Btw Do you think it is going to be possible, to change my course from BBA Management with placement to BBA Management study abroad?

Probably. I went to an open day there on Saturday and spoke to the undergraduate admissions tutor. The aura I seemed to get that was they were quite amenable. She said that, subject to numbers, people who had started their normal BBA and wanted to move to study abroad after starting the academic term may be able to, subject to conditions (numbers etc.).

I applied for the BBA study abroad and didn't even consider doing the normal one. Living and studying in another country for a year sounds a fantastic experience, and on top of that it sounds reasonably easy to coordinate and not mightely expensive.

Latest

Trending

Trending