The Student Room Group
Reply 1
It was okay I guess :| Felt a bit dissapointed after the exam due to the HCI question, and the resonse I wrote. What did you write for the HCI question?
johnharvis
It was okay I guess :| Felt a bit dissapointed after the exam due to the HCI question, and the resonse I wrote. What did you write for the HCI question?

Was it the one where you had to suggest a type of HCI for people to book something in a library if i remember (correct me if im wrong), i think i put Menu driven interface and said that it is good for usabilty due to its simplicity and also it has restricted accees to stuff.

Tried to scrape a few marks:smile:
Reply 3
Yeah, I wrote about about providing help to novice users first but then when i got to the second to last question it asked for the same answer...so i thought theres no way these guys are asking for the same question twice...so i changed the HCI question to command line interface, GUI and menu driven interface. I really hope I got that question right, as that was a 8 marker!
johnharvis
Yeah, I wrote about about providing help to novice users first but then when i got to the second to last question it asked for the same answer...so i thought theres no way these guys are asking for the same question twice...so i changed the HCI question to command line interface, GUI and menu driven interface. I really hope I got that question right, as that was a 8 marker!

What have you got from your A level ICT now without counthing these resits??

What do you need/want/think you have from this exam?

Latest

Trending

Trending