The Student Room Group
Reply 1
1) Dissection
Personally I'd choose Peninsula. At Keele you're in the middle of no where. It would be quite boring.
Reply 3
jazzyyazzy6
Personally I'd choose Peninsula. At Keele you're in the middle of no where. It would be quite boring.

Then again being allocated to exeter for Yr 1 and 2, where the main university campus is on the other side of the city.

You kinda isolated.
Reply 4
For Me Plymouth > Keele > Exeter.
as above
keele is pretty much in the middle of no where
my sister went there and she could only cope with it because she horse rides
nice campus though...
On the open day the best part was when a student answered "What is your social life like?" with the following:

It's great, we have great places to go out. We're only twenty minutes on the train away from Birmingham. The city has a great night life.

I know the city has a great night life, I live there. If I wanted to continue it at uni, I'd apply to Birmingham and save myself a few quid by living at home. Pft.
fionaflowers

nice campus though...

I know! Why does it have to be in the middle of nowhere!?
I'd have def applied had the location been better.
Reply 8
I've not applied to keele but my college is about ten minutes away from it and i know a lot of people studying there. It's not the busiest of places but to be honest i disagree that its in the middle of nowhere. There are definitely a lot of places to go night-life wise and not just birmingham or manchester (though they are just half an hour away on a cheap train) - clubbing wise monday nights, friday nights and saturday nights are usually packed with people and there are other days when its still pretty full. The campus is amazing, very pretty and they have a lot of stuff on throughout the year. I've been to loads of gigs there in recent years and there's a really good atmosphere on campus. Very relaxed but at the same time theres a good atmosphere for studying as well. I can't tell u much about pcmd but keele definitely seems a good uni to me. :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending