The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
cosmichorn
I did criminal and child

Child=Easy
Criminal=Bit harder, few 'trick' questions as well, for example the field studies one if you arent careful you would have wrote about Yarmey instead of Yuille + Cutshall, and there was one where you had to write about another theory explaining criminal behaviour from 'a social or biological approach' and i of course thought this meant a theory from the approaches we learnt in AS

I know i so nearly wrote about Yarmey instead of Yuille and Cutshall :s-smilie: I know a few people that did.
Did it not mean a theory from an approach from last year? :confused: I wrote about Eysenck from Biological.
I agree child wasn't too bad - no daycare, content analysis or written analysis :woo:
Reply 21
woopwoop:)
I know i so nearly wrote about Yarmey instead of Yuille and Cutshall :s-smilie: I know a few people that did.
Did it not mean a theory from an approach from last year? :confused: I wrote about Eysenck from Biological.
I agree child wasn't too bad - no daycare, content analysis or written analysis :woo:

Yeahhh dont worry you were meant to write about Eysenk, its just me being stupid :P (well it would have been a bit easier if they phrased the question so it was less confusing IMO) but yeah i was hoping nothing on practical/NICHD EPPE/ Daycare came up for child, and Bowlby 12 marker was pretty nice i think
Reply 22
cosmichorn
Yeahhh dont worry you were meant to write about Eysenk, its just me being stupid :P (well it would have been a bit easier if they phrased the question so it was less confusing IMO) but yeah i was hoping nothing on practical/NICHD EPPE/ Daycare came up for child, and Bowlby 12 marker was pretty nice i think

oh goodgood :smile: i was worried then.
I thought that question was really mean, the one about comparing the 2 explanations. I didn't know how SLT and Eysenck were similar :confused: and yeah i think i aced the Bowlby 12 mark :cool: I reeeeeally hope i got an A. But most people found it okay so i reckon the grade boundaries will be quite high :frown:
woopwoop:)
oh goodgood :smile: i was worried then.
I thought that question was really mean, the one about comparing the 2 explanations. I didn't know how SLT and Eysenck were similar :confused: and yeah i think i aced the Bowlby 12 mark :cool: I reeeeeally hope i got an A. But most people found it okay so i reckon the grade boundaries will be quite high :frown:

I wrote about YARMEY. How is that wrong :s-smilie:
Reply 24
Da_hopeful_1
I wrote about YARMEY. How is that wrong :s-smilie:

Did you write about Yarmey in the field study question? Because that was meant to be about Yuille+Cutshall because Yarmey was a field experiment. It was really sneaky of Edexcel :frown:
Oh man. was it the question about describe the procedure of one field study in criminal psychology. it was worth 4 marks. I ca guarantee i wrote about yarmey in that question. Does this mean i wont get any marks.

Who else wrote about yarmey ?

Latest

Trending

Trending