Reply 4
I'm going to cry :frown:
Reply 5
h0lly
I'm going to cry :frown:

Me too..
Oh well, we can re sit!
Reply 6
hey..does anyone know the questions predicted for relationship, pro and anti and social and personality dev?
Reply 7
im doing edexcell, child and crime, sh**ing myself :frown:
just finished an intense revision session since half 8 this morning :frown:
it better pay off :smile:
Reply 8
guys jus to remind you...u cant retake this june if ur doing PYA4..this is the last retake oppurtunity for pya4
Reply 9
Me toooo!!
The last time I revised was more than a month ago! I guess ill have to CRAM until my head explodes :frown:
Reply 10
aqa b SOB SOB
Reply 11
u cannot get a better board than WJEC :biggrin: .. All we learn is research methods and 5 issues essays worth 15 marks :biggrin:
Reply 12
aqa b SOB SOB
nuttygirl
Ocr :five: Crime and health :sad:

yeah im doing education and health... going to fail... spectacularly... ive decided an E will suffice... if i average an E in both exams (g544 on wednesday) i will walk out with a B. I really hate psychology! :smile:
angel880529
guys jus to remind you...u cant retake this june if ur doing PYA4..this is the last retake oppurtunity for pya4

whattt? so if we fail PSYA 3 tomorrow, we can't retake it in June whilst also taking PSYA 4 which we havent taken yet before?
RuDizEe
u cannot get a better board than WJEC :biggrin: .. All we learn is research methods and 5 issues essays worth 15 marks :biggrin:

I frigging envy you!!!!
i cant even sleep :frown:!
Reply 17
Just FML really. Going to wake up at 6 to revise. I am nocturnal.
Reply 18
ibelongtoslytherin
I frigging envy you!!!!

learnt 2 of the issues on my 3rd 1 so 2 and a bit issues to go :biggrin: n research methods most of it is common sense plus we know kind of what comes up aniwai :P
Reply 19
Resit for definite, if i can even be bothered with that tbh...

Latest