The Student Room Group
Reply 1
In my experience not a lot, they just want to try and sell you the college, they will ask what you want to study and check you're suitable. I found them very easy as it was very informal.
Reply 2
on my interview they jus asked what i wanted 2 do and sum other general stuff. nothing fancy really. quite easy
Reply 3
Most of my 'college interview', was someone talking to a load of us about A-levels at the college, then a tour, and then some crappy key skills thing was was very patronising.

My actual interview lasted about 15 minutes. I got offered a place depending on my GCSE results. To make myself look good, i raised two of my predicted grades by one grade. Not excatly hard to get into College.
They asked me why I wanted to go there are what I would bring to the college. Also some rubbish about stuff i'd read recently, what I wanna do when I'm older and people I know there. Nothing particularly hard. Good luck! :biggrin:
I can just about remember mine, and basically I was just asked about my predicted GCSE grades, my latest school report (because I didn't have my National Record of Achievement yet) and the subjects I wanted to do. That was it.
Reply 6
They just had a look at my predicted grades, to see if they were good enough to do the courses i want. Then talked about how my gcse's had gone and what i should expect from my new subjects and what they expected from me.

Maths department gave us homework...
Reply 7
When I did mine they just had a look at my predicted grades, sorted out the subjects I wanted to do then talked about what I hoped to do after college.

Latest

Trending

Trending