Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Silent Witness

Announcements Posted on
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Emilia Fox - Best home office pathologist. I absolutely adore her acting.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkb230)
    Emilia Fox - Best home office pathologist. I absolutely adore her acting.
    I don't just adore her acting, giggity giggity
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gbduo)
    I don't just adore her acting, giggity giggity
    Seriously I don't even know what's going on in the show any more. I am usually too busy looking at Emilia Fox.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Am I seriously the only one who finds the acting to be the worst thing ever? It's just so wooden and laughable that I honestly can't stop myself from laughing at it at certain points.

That said, I do enjoy it, I suppose, but the acting seriously lets it down.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chidona)
    Am I seriously the only one who finds the acting to be the worst thing ever? It's just so wooden and laughable that I honestly can't stop myself from laughing at it at certain points.

What? Outrageous slander. The acting is immense.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kreuzuerk)
    What? Outrageous slander. The acting is immense.
    Take the first bit of the first episode as an example:

*Hugely distracted man spends ages staring blankly showing no emotion and conveying no real sign of distress*

*Sees a group of patients smoking, drinking beer and smoking weed (I actually laughed at this, I mean they were just missing one guy doing crack cocaine to round the cliches off) and then half heartedly struggles with them*

It's just so flaccid. It got better in the second episode though, admittedly.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chidona)

Hey, I love Silent Witness!! Don't diss! The acting is superb, and I'm sure a lot of other people will agree on that.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    this kid immediately gets rep
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    *blink* Did that just happen?
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god, actually in a state of shock.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:

THIS IS A ****ING DISASTER

**** THIS ****

AAAAAAAGHGHGH
    SDFJASDLNG KAJSFBG OAJGP]OAJRSGKO]JQJ]O
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    No! wasnt expecting that
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Brilliant ep! But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOO
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:

Speechless...
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Er...was not seeing that one coming!

What a curveball!
    • 71 followers

ReputationRep:
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOO
    WHAT???

Spoiler:
    Show

OMG WHAT?? HOW CAN THEY KILL HARRY??? HARRY!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE WORLD? NO WARNING

That's horrible!!!!!!!!! What about Nikki? They got rid of him and he didn't even die at home, didn't even die having got back with Nikki, didn't even give us warning. But I love him. They can't kill him off. Urrgj I wish I had watched glee I am SOOO annoyeddd!! D: D: How could they DO that? This is worse than Ianto!!

But I love him...

D:

WHAT THE ****?? (i'm counting on the swear filter)

THEY CAN'T DO THAT!!!!!! D: Crap episode! I mean, seriously? AHHHHHHHHH

I was hiding behind my hands and when I took them away he was.....dead!!?? I'm in a state of shock now. this is just....WHAT??

First Ianto, then ten, then the archers, now this - everything is turning into eastenders and I'm sick of it!!

spoilered on request. Also, sorry for excessive punctuation use, I am in deep pain
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    ****ing hell. i genuinely thought the program would end when they got together
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    ****ing dudi appleton and his need for shocking storylines (he was the geezer that did the uni shooting ep last year)
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I was literally sitting there with my mouth open in shock.

If he's gone I'm going to be absolutely gutted! I hope to God they don't try and replace him as the young male with that idiot lab technician.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BookWormShanti)
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOO
    WHAT???

please spoiler!
    Please spoiler this!!! Just in case people have not seen it yet.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: February 15, 2014
New on TSR

Halloween 2014

Join the TSR Halloween party...if you dare!

Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki TV section

Quick link:

Unanswered TV threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.