The Student Room Group

Silent Witness

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Does anyone know when the next 2-parter will be on?
Yeah, are they going to show the that episode now? I'm surprised there has been NO news on this.
Not on, again :frown: What's going on ffs :huff:
Reply 143
Original post by Sakura-Chan
Not on, again :frown: What's going on ffs :huff:

The series has ended, we're going to have to wait til next Jan...:sigh:
Original post by BeHappy

WHAT :indiff: Really?! I'm sure it was only on like 3 or 4 times :s-smilie:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 145
Original post by BeHappy

Damn it, I must have missed the last episode. Wait, it hasn't aired yet. Apparently it'll air later this year.

Now I'm I will soon be down to one reason to turn on my television.
(edited 11 years ago)
Did anyone just see that episode? Very scary indeed.

But what's all this about Harry's departure. I read that he and Nikki make a go of it but then he moves to New York - but that didn't feature at all?!
Reply 147
Original post by Marlo Stanfield

But what's all this about Harry's departure. I read that he and Nikki make a go of it but then he moves to New York - but that didn't feature at all?!

Thanks for pointing this out, I didn't know it was on. This is the episode that got delayed and then pulled due to the Rochdale case, I think? It's possible they redid parts of it, since it's been quite a while since that case finished and it's only just been broadcast. Anyway, I'll be back in a couple of hours (good thing about missing it yesterday too, I get to watch it back-to-back :biggrin:) or tomorrow morning.
Reply 148
Original post by Marlo Stanfield
Yeah, I can see why the judge didn't want the jury to watch that during the trial.

What do you mean 'all this'? :s-smilie: That wasn't in the episode.
Original post by Hopple
Yeah, I can see why the judge didn't want the jury to watch that during the trial.

What do you mean 'all this'? :s-smilie: That wasn't in the episode.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/silent-witness-tom-ward-quits-1224080
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2184325/Tom-Ward-quits-Silent-Witness--Harry-finally-make-Dr-Nikki.html
Reply 150

Maybe they just talked it up to get more viewers? He certainly didn't 'move in' with her.

They'll have to go over why he left in the first episode next season, though it probably means he won't get a proper send-off.
Reply 151
Although the storyline was reaaally gripping and horrific, I was a little disappointed as the newspapers/guides seemed to suggest Harry and Nikki finally got together

Spoiler

But... he didn't leave??

That was one hell of an episode though!
Reply 153
New episode tonight!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 154
Original post by Bord3r
New episode tonight!

Reply 155
Anybody been watching the latest episodes, I think they're as good as ever.

Spoiler

Reply 156
Original post by Bord3r
Anybody been watching the latest episodes, I think they're as good as ever.

Spoiler

Last week's wasn't particularly great, I didn't see the point in a bunch of the characters. This week's does seem good though.
Reply 157
Original post by Hopple
Last week's wasn't particularly great, I didn't see the point in a bunch of the characters. This week's does seem good though.

Yeah last weeks was a little bit difficult to follow what with there being so many characters but I did like the ending (just because it was really abrupt and shocking).
I miss Harry :puppyeyes:
Reply 159
OH. MY GOD.
WHAT JUST HAPPENED :cry:
Also. HARRY SHOULD'VE BEEN THERE.
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending