The Student Room Group

Silent Witness

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Original post by BeHappy
Dragging this up but...
OH. MY GOD.
WHAT JUST HAPPENED :cry:

I know. Cannot believe Leo died. He was a great character. Do you think they will bring in another pathologist and promote Nikki to professor or what?

I only started watching silent witness a few weeks ago and I am loving it so far. I hope the next series will be good :smile:
Reply 161
Oh Leo :cry:
Reply 162
Original post by BeHappy
Dragging this up but...
OH. MY GOD.
WHAT JUST HAPPENED :cry:

Also. HARRY SHOULD'VE BEEN THERE.
Oh cry again :cry:

I agree, Harry should've been at the funeral.
I just watched the series finale... wept like a baby! :cry:

They couldn't have possible made the send off more emotional, it's like the creators thought, "So, what will create maximum damage to our viewers' hearts?"
What a load of rubbish. Once again good old Nicky who can do no wrong, save the world against corrupt men. Bears absolutely no resemblance as to the real thing. Now you've got super jack, who can bend the rules, beat up people and be smart. God forbid if any copper did this. Never known such poor writing in my life. As for the acting, well they can only go with the clichéd scripts and characters.
That guy's scream as he was being dragged out of the car was chilling...
Reply 166
Original post by Sophie ando
What a load of rubbish. Once again good old Nicky who can do no wrong, save the world against corrupt men. Bears absolutely no resemblance as to the real thing. Now you've got super jack, who can bend the rules, beat up people and be smart. God forbid if any copper did this. Never known such poor writing in my life. As for the acting, well they can only go with the clichéd scripts and characters.

It was really disappointing and so predictable this week :frown:
Reply 167
Original post by Dante Gallo
That guy's scream as he was being dragged out of the car was chilling...

That was just awful to watch. I'm generally ok with violence on TV except when the receiver of the violence is absolutely helpless :frown: Then it's agonising because I don't want to see or hear it but I can't help but look.
Hope they make another series!

Quick Reply

Latest