The Student Room Group

Bournemouth Animation - Art Portfolio (What to include?)

Hi everyone,

I have my interview on the 10th of feb and I was wondering (to those who are applying or have applied) what I should include in my portfolio? I have a range of work mainly consisting of landscapes, digital work and archetecture for both Fine Art and Graphic Design. Unfortunately, I dont really have alot of life drawing and will need to build up on that.

Alot of my work is mounted up, and some are in Sketchbooks too. I am not too sure whther I should bring all of my work, or just selected peices (Mounted work). I would LOVE to bring my sketchbooks as they show my main ideas. Any advice would be great :p: !!
Take some sketchbooks they love sketchbooks :smile: Yes get some more life drawing.
Hey i have my interview on the 18th but i have my interview for illustration on the 10th damnit.
I think maybe some extra lifedrawing theyd like. Ive looked around and theres always an emphasis on that. Good luck and maybe i'll see you down there.
Reply 3
Yeah, ive done mainly figure sketches of made up characters showing different postures, and forms etc. ; I hope they would like it as I cant seem to find a model anywhere. :frown:.
Reply 4
My interview went well xD! got 81 % in maths and 70% in logic, its relatively easy if u study maths at A-Level. They also give u like 30s -3min drawing sessons using pencil, which i didnt do so well on. It was difficult in my opinion so just be prepared.(for those who have interviews)

Latest