The Student Room Group
Reply 1
It says on the login page they're doing maintenance on the site today.
Notice of planned maintenance on Saturday 30 January 2010

We are carrying out planned maintenance on this service between 9am and 5pm (UK time) on Saturday 30 January 2010. During this period of time you may experience an interruption to the service. We apologise for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Note: Press CTRL and Refresh together (or SHIFT and Reload) to ensure that you are seeing the latest page from our server, rather than a cached web page.

Says this on logon page!
Reply 3
Sorry, I never view the main login page, I just have a bookmark straight to https://track.ucas.com/ucastrack/Login.jsp where my details are saved so I don't have to go through everything.

Thanks for the help.
Reply 4
Maintenance until 5 PM UK time.
Reply 5
I bet they do this to torture us
Why do you check on weekends, surely they dont up date at the weekends?
Reply 7
Yep and I got an update email from last night which I didn't notice. So it's gonna be a long 5 hours.
I only really check mine once a week or twice a week but i will keep trying tomorrow sometime or later this evening.
Reply 9
It works fine for me.
Reply 10
JumpingJonny

You wouldn't think so, but mine updated between 8-9pm last saturday, cos i was just checking before i went to work :cool:
Reply 11
JumpingJonny

Because I got an email at like 5 or 6 yesterday when I was at work and didn't see it until this morning, which means the only day they are doing maintenance is the day I hear back from someone :frown:
Ok, well you have an answer so I'm going to shut the thread before it derails or gets spammed up :thumbsup:

Latest

Trending

Trending