The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
I hope to get AAA in Sociology, Media and English Combined, anything less and i will be disappointed with myself. Based on previous UMS i should have achieved AAA, but AAB is fine for uni. I think i failed my English AEA big time. Although i got a nice little poem out of it. xx
Reply 61
English Language: B/C

(maybe a B if I'm lucky)

Psychology: A/B

(I should get an A, I got an A in my first year and an A in my January exam, but I don't think my other exam in Crime went that well and I have no idea what standard my coursework is because it had to be sent away to mark and the teacher wouldn't say. :frown: )

Sociology As: A/B/C/D/E/U
Sociology A2: A/B/C/D/E/U

This could go either way because I'm doing intensive and have no idea how I'm going to do. I screwed up about three exams altogether (research papers and synoptic unit) so I'll say about a C overal, or a D if I'm really unlucky.

OVERAL: BCC (Oh no, not AAA :frown: )
English - A (only need a D at A2)
Psychology - A/B
Music - B/C :bawling:

I'm predicted 3 As and ideally that's what I'd like, but I really messed up on Music so it's not looking likely. :'(
Reply 63
maths - A (cos i got it in jan :P)
further maths - A
physics - A
step 1 - 1
step 2 - 1
step 3 - 3
Reply 64
luvly_laura
Christ, how many subjects did u take?! wen the hell did u hav time 2 party?!

5A2s, an AS and 2 AEAs. I'm not sure how I didn't explode! It was a very stupid idea!
Reply 65
Physics - A (100% sure, thanks to previous UMS)
Maths - B
French - C
General Studies - A (100% sure, thanks to previous UMS)
Physics AEA - Fail/Merit

Only three weeks to go
:eek:
Its really strange, 2 years blood sweat and tears condensed into nothing more than some marks on a piece of paper.

I'd love to get AAAAa (thats what I got at AS) but you know how it is, the results day gets closer and you manage to further convince yourself that its never gonna happen :smile:

If I dont get an A in Eng lit then I will actually cry because I need that for firm AND insurance.

I think B in photography, maybe b in AS theology (I honestly couldn't care less, it was compulsory at my school), A in law and A/B in history (depending on how well my personal study went - that could really drag up my marks as its worth 20% of overall)
Geography A
Sociology B/A
Biology B
General Studies A/B

Hence missing my offer. *sigh*
I've contemplated replying to this thread properly about ten times now.. eventually decided against it again.
Zarathustra

Sociology B

That's not what you said on the sociology thread! :wink:

Ellie - don't you only need a very low C at A2 for an A in Biology?
Reply 70
Tonight Matthew
I've contemplated replying to this thread properly about ten times now.. eventually decided against it again.

Me too.....not quite ten times tho.....i believe im just jinxing it :biggrin:
Reply 71
-Sian-
That's not what you said on the sociology thread! :wink:

Ellie - don't you only need a very low C at A2 for an A in Biology?

Something like that! I'm not confident!
i need:
B in A Level Media
C in A Level Psychology
C in AVCE Health and Social Care

I think i'll get...(i did revise and the exams went ok)
B in media
C in psych
D in health and social

worst case scenrio (but i might still get in)
All C's

Otherwise i'm stuffed :frown:
Reply 73
Can I post Ellie?
At least you don't need an A to get an A, if you get me! (Well, actually a B...238/300 for June mods)
Reply 75
Acaila
Can I post Ellie?

Of course :smile: Even though AHs are worth a bit more than A2s, I'll let it slide :biggrin:
Reply 76
Hehe yay! Thank you {huggles}

Okies:

AH Geography - B (was predicted low A/high B, but I think I messed up the exam)
AH Maths - C (was only a couple of marks off one in my prelim, and I worked hard since then, but I don't think I was good enough for a B :frown:)
Higher Drama - A (panicking about an essay I think I answered wrong! But I think I might manage the A still, provided the boundary isn't too high :smile:)
Higher Modern Studies - A (was only a few marks off in my prelim, and that was without studying a unit or revising, while the exam was quite good for me I think)
Higher Music - B (exam was sucky and I'm not sure how my first instrument went, though I think my invention was good, and my second instrument was a high A in the prelim)

so BCa when I need ABa for Durham :frown:
Reply 77
Media Studies B/C
Psychology A/B
Film Studies B/C

Damn intensive film. Not really sure what I should have got. Or what level I was working at.
I need BBB-BBC Still worried about getting it.
Reply 78
English Lit: C
ICT: B
Biology: D/E
Ellie4
Something like that! I'm not confident!

Do you mean you're "not confident", or you just wanted people to reply pointing out that you only need a C to get an A overall?

Latest

Trending

Trending