The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 1
I heard some bad things about Manor village but haven't lived their myself, so you best wait for someone else to respond..
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
most of the rooms in manor villages are gone.

RVP seems nice.
quite closed to both campuses.
Reply 3
i have a friend in manor villages this year and his block has had problems with water, no water for showers, only access they had was to the water machine at reception! i read a story about tenants having to take manor villages to court to get their deposit back (it was on a facebook group about bad landlords in Nottingham). Riverside Point looks nicer! Last year i was deciding where to live for this year and was attracted to the idea of manor villages as the accommodation looked great on their website, went to check the place out and it just didn't feel right. the show flat is tiny. much preferred the location of BGP and also manor villages require you to pay at least £700 towards fees upfront by July whereas broadgate just needed £250 and you have until 2 weeks after the first day of term to pay the remaining balance of the first installment if you are paying with your student loan. Manor require you to have a gurantor, Raleigh do to so would imagine is the case for Riverside (not the case with broadgate).
Reply 4
i think im going to choose RSP
closer to the uni and you get a bigger bed :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending