Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to have your say on this topicNew here? Join for free to post

Fake bus pass

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm wondering if anyone has had this happen to them or a friend and what were the consequence:

What happens if you are busted using a fake annual bus pass? Do you have to go to court and then get a criminal record or just a fine?

Please help.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Faking is a worse idea than dodging.
    Someone recently got sentenced to a 7month suspended sentence and having to pay back all the money they saved.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/sussex/8287111.stm
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I was once cutting out the numbers and glueing them over outdated numbers till i got caught.

Many bus drivers won't notice if you show them from afar.

When i did get caught the Bus driver rang for police to be at one of the stops and wouldn't let me off so i pressed the emergency ecscape button and legged it! :yep:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BOBO777)
    I was once cutting out the numbers and glueing them over outdated numbers till i got caught.

When i did get caught the Bus driver rang for police to be at one of the stops and wouldn't let me off so i pressed the emergency ecscape button and legged it! :yep:
    Reminds me of my high school days we did the exact same thing
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    No nothing will happen if you ever get caught grab the pass off the driver fast and walk off then it is his word against yours
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Splodger)
    Reminds me of my high school days we did the exact same thing
    We beat up the bus driver (while he was stationary, we're not stupid), mugged all his money and smashed a couple of bus windows. This old lady tried to stop us but myself and 2 others held her down and gang raped her. I think she died. Also, there was this child of about 8 months who we stripped naked, took photos, then played catch with it along the bus but I dropped it and it stopped moving so we had to quit because it's no fun without screaming and crying. We then walked out, setting fire on of the seats near the front doors to the bus and pressed the door close button. We never got to see what happened after we left but I assumed it was pretty awesome. Fun times.

Ahh, those were the days.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    The bus driver immediately shoots you.

They're a mean bunch, bus drivers.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'd be too scared to try any of this, cuz' i'm a wimp!
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anoneemous)
    No nothing will happen if you ever get caught grab the pass off the driver fast and walk off then it is his word against yours
    It may be that you escape but you might also get caught on CTV and prosecuted. Do you think it is worth the risk of a criminal conviction.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NoneGuy)
    We beat up the bus driver (while he was stationary, we're not stupid), mugged all his money and smashed a couple of bus windows. This old lady tried to stop us but myself and 2 others held her down and gang raped her. I think she died. Also, there was this child of about 8 months who we stripped naked, took photos, then played catch with it along the bus but I dropped it and it stopped moving so we had to quit because it's no fun without screaming and crying. We then walked out, setting fire on of the seats near the front doors to the bus and pressed the door close button. We never got to see what happened after we left but I assumed it was pretty awesome. Fun times.

I suggest you seek medical help
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BOBO777)

niiiiiiiiice :yep:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anoneemous)
    until they watch the CCTV
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I've got a bus pass because my dad works for the company, it expired years ago but it works fine.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nex Angelus)
    until they watch the CCTV
    They cant Enhance the image like they do on CSI to see if the pass was fake or not.

Oh an i stole a bus and killed the driver then did a poo in the bus then sent the bus back to the drivers grieving widow, and then stole it again!
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    I didn't think they could do anything but kick you off the bus. Someone on my bus passed their pass out of the window of the bus to their friend who then used it to get on and was busted when an inspector got on. Whether it's different because they're students or not I don't know, but you could always just give them a fake address if they ask for one. It's no wonder people use fake bus passes anyway when some bus companies are being investigated by the competition commission.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NoneGuy)

Bahahahahah brilliant.
    I'd like those photos if you would be so kind :sexface:
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nojoegohome)
    They cant Enhance the image like they do on CSI to see if the pass was fake or not.

Oh an i stole a bus and killed the driver then did a poo in the bus then sent the bus back to the drivers grieving widow, and then stole it again!
    Nice IT Crowd reference :cool:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I photoshopped mega-rider bus passes for 1.5 years of college and I got away with it no problem. It's really easy to do too.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi, this is all great stuff - but what happens if you get caught? Court? Fines? Nothing? Whaaaa?
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rummang)
    I photoshopped mega-rider bus passes for 1.5 years of college and I got away with it no problem. It's really easy to do too.
    Hahaha :')
Updated: June 30, 2012
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.