The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
lella_m
Hahaha :')

Oh, well if it isn't you. I can't believe I almost shot myself with a spudgun over you.
Anoneemous
No nothing will happen if you ever get caught grab the pass off the driver fast and walk off then it is his word against yours

Apart from the three or four cctv cameras that are on the bus, other than those it is your word against his.
BOBO777
I was once cutting out the numbers and glueing them over outdated numbers till i got caught.

Many bus drivers won't notice if you show them from afar.

When i did get caught the Bus driver rang for police to be at one of the stops and wouldn't let me off so i pressed the emergency ecscape button and legged it! :yep:

lmao if that's true
Reply 23
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
lmao if that's true

It is. It was an emergancy so i pressed it and ran.
BOBO777
It is. It was an emergancy so i pressed it and ran.

well in that case, you sir, are a hero
I once ripped of a bus drivers head and ate his innards!!!
Reply 26
NoneGuy
We beat up the bus driver (while he was stationary, we're not stupid), mugged all his money and smashed a couple of bus windows. This old lady tried to stop us but myself and 2 others held her down and gang raped her. I think she died. Also, there was this child of about 8 months who we stripped naked, took photos, then played catch with it along the bus but I dropped it and it stopped moving so we had to quit because it's no fun without screaming and crying. We then walked out, setting fire on of the seats near the front doors to the bus and pressed the door close button. We never got to see what happened after we left but I assumed it was pretty awesome. Fun times.

Ahh, those were the days.

ahahahahahahahahah i just nearly weed my knickers reading that hahahahah :smile:
As a tourist, I bought a single day Bus ticket, took many busses, and the bus drivers didn't even hold the ticket.
The next day, I thought I would use the same ticket and act stupid if they catch me because on the ticket it says that it is valid until 4:00 (AM) the other day.
First bus I take, the driver holds the card, checks and tells me to leave because it's invalid.
So I say it is not 4:00 PM yet, it's still 12:30.. He gives me this look, so I had to leave..
It was funny :P:
Reply 28
rummang
Oh, well if it isn't you. I can't believe I almost shot myself with a spudgun over you.

I'm sorry :puppyeyes:
Reply 29
If you have decent photshop skills, a decent printer, a scalpel set and some lighter fluid, then you can print, cut, and glue brilliantly realistic looking number addons for your bus pass. It's such a thrill in making your bus pass last an extra year. If you're going to fake it, at least fake it properly. Train tickets are ridiculously difficult to fake :angry:
What do they expect with such high prices these days ?
Reply 31
Original post by janet9
If you have decent photshop skills, a decent printer, a scalpel set and some lighter fluid, then you can print, cut, and glue brilliantly realistic looking number addons for your bus pass. It's such a thrill in making your bus pass last an extra year. If you're going to fake it, at least fake it properly. Train tickets are ridiculously difficult to fake :angry:

This thread's older than your account.

What are you doing posting on a thread made in 2010?! Ban her moderators as an example for others who attempt such a thing. It's ban or be banned.
Reply 32
lol.....it is the most hilarious thread on tsr.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Latest

Trending

Trending