The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
sleep in, watch a bit of TV, play a few video games, go shopping for a bit and make something awesome for dinner.
Reply 21
reems23
Go for a walk with someone you like somewhere far way, with the sun shining and the wind cold.

:rofl:
Reply 22
silent
:rofl:

.?
Reply 23
If I was in Liverpool (my Uni town):
Get up late. Go into town. Go shopping. Have lunch (probs barburrito). Wander down to the docks and have a walk around. Go home (about 5 ish). Watch Friends and Scrubs. Have something nice for dinner. Chill for a bit with a couple of glasses of wine. Then bed ready for the fun of Uni tomorrow.

If I was in Llandudno (home):
Get up late. Have a nice breakfast (made by Mum obv). Take a drive down the Conwy Valley. Come back. Go for a wander in town and along the prom/pier. Go out for dinner. Have a few glasses of wine. Then bed

If I have a chain of days off (a rare occurance during the academic year), I'll do some volunteer work for SJA (also at weekends), head out for a day out (just get a train to somewhere I like (went to the Yorkshire Dales last week) and have a day or two lazing around.
Reply 24
Mmm... it would have to be an early morning walk along the beach for me (ideally with dog, but it's not really possible for a student), then home to a really tasty breakfast. I'd spend most of the rest of the morning taking a long, hot shower, putting together a nice outfit - the sort that just gets forgotten when you're rushing about all week - taking my time over my makeup and hair, then I'd meet up with some friends for lunch and something fun which I just wouldn't have had the time or energy to do for a while (so perhaps shopping or a trip to the cinema). I might go to a pub with them in the evening, maybe go home with them and share a takeaway, or just go home by myself and snuggle up with a good book.
just being outside. We're inside all the time during our days on, so feel the air!
Reply 26
One of my flatmates has just suggested that we have a "Backwards Day," i.e. get up in the morning, put our makeup and going out clothes on, whack some loud dance music on and then have a massive piss up, with vodka shots and a kebab for lunch....:rofl:
Depends on my mood.
Ordinarily, my days off (i.e. the weekend) are spent sleeping and watching TV. Sometimes if I have a few days off in a row and lazing around has become boring, I'll just hop on the train and go out for the day - last time I went over to Arran and did a bit of walking, which was really nice.
I'm very lucky that I have some of the country's best scenery on my doorstep.
pr0n.

Nah but really, sleeping in really late, playing lots of violin, chilling and maybe reading, wasting time on the computer, and eating lots of food.

This will be my day tomorrow. :coma:
Reply 29
Eat an orange.
Wake up late. Maybe watch a rented film and eat junk food. Go for a very long walk by the beach with fish and chips of course. Chill out at a mates house with pizza and beer.
Reply 31
Reply 32
Sleep in for a bit, but still get up fairly early. Go on an amazing long walk with someone I love. Come home with them, make a tent out of duvets and watch movies. Then just cook a meal, watch tv, play games & relax with them :smile:
Reply 33
Have a close friend / lover over the night before - order a huge pizza from Pizza Hut - and get the other free, munch half of that while watching crap films until the early hours. Wake late and have cold pizza for breakfast while talking over **** daytime tellie.
Go out for a walk and go to the pub for lunch/dinner. Finish the day with curling up on the sofa for an ultimate binge and lay about.
Definitely wake up in the morning (feeling like P Diddy), have a nice shower and do my hair and make up, go out for breakfast with my mum and then do some shopping at Westfield, buy some new make up and what ever.

Then go meet some friends and hang out in the pub for the afternoon, have a bit of a nibble and just chillax.

Then go to the cinema, or hang out at a mates playing Wii and drinking wine :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending