Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Missed Job Centre Interview (sign on) Need Excuse!

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    to jelkin - i get ur reference - i believe it a play ??
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    They would have expected you to call and say you couldn't come, either way so probably best NOT to lie!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,
    I need some serious help?
    What has happened is that when I went to the job centre I was waiting for over half an hour and I approached them and they said you was meant to come in last week I was confused and said I mixed up my dates and I actually did. They have therefore stopped my money for 4 weeks and I can fill ina form for reconsidderation but I have to expand on what I said so I cant say I was ill I would I have said there and then I havr to give a reason to why I mixed up my dates.

Thanks plz get back asap
    • 19 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabah18)
    Hi everyone,
    I need some serious help?
    What has happened is that when I went to the job centre I was waiting for over half an hour and I approached them and they said you was meant to come in last week I was confused and said I mixed up my dates and I actually did. They have therefore stopped my money for 4 weeks and I can fill ina form for reconsidderation but I have to expand on what I said so I cant say I was ill I would I have said there and then I havr to give a reason to why I mixed up my dates.

Thanks plz get back asap
    Really, how can you mix up dates? Don't you have a sheet or that green card with your appointment date?
    • 16 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just say you had diarrhoea, you can't provide proof and they can't check
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was the following wednesday. no I have to say a reason why I mixed up my dates a good reason!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Let me guess, you work in the job centre yes???. Well no one actually asked for your opinion. Your a gob****e who spouts the crap your corrupt company tells you to, after all you wouldnt want to be on the receiving end. Its not so cut and shut on the other side of the desk, you useless ****tard. Wake the **** up and stop being a corporate puppet! Get a life!

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: February 24, 2014
New on TSR

What do you think of the BBC?

UK Parliament wants to hear your views

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.