The Student Room Group

Chosing a CalState campus

So I'm doing a JH Law and American Studies degree at Swansea. Swansea have placed me for my study abroad year with CalState, and I'm currently doing the application for CalState, where they'll decide basically which campus I'm going to. I gotta put 4 choices (ranked 1st through 4th), and also list of module selections for each place.

So I'm currently looking at my top 4 being Fullerton, Chico, Sacramento and Bakersfield. And I'm looking for somewhere that's strong on Political Science, Political Communication, and the relationship between television and culture.

My problem is I don't know what order to rank them. I liked Fullerton from the outset, partly cus I have a friend in LA so there's that draw. But other places are looking good too, in fact I'm starting to think that Chico is edging Fullerton.

So wanted to know what people's experiences are of these 4. If you do PoliSci too awesome, but if not, looking to get a feel for the campus as well. And I'm running short of time, so quick responses appreciated (I didn't think I'd struggle this much with ranking them!)

Cheers guys and gals
Reply 1
I would only goto Fullerton and maybe sacramento. The other schools are middle of nowhere.

Latest

Trending

Trending