The Student Room Group

Has anyone taken mephedrone?

Scroll to see replies

Haven't tried it as it sounds like a load of ****.

Stick to MDMA.
Reply 81
brionyequus
I have never tried it and don't want to, but am not fussed if people do or don't try it. At the end of the day, you only live once so if you want to try it then try it. Yeah, some people have become addicted, 2 lads have died from an overdose, but I don't know them so I couldn't care less.

Mephedrone had little if anything to do with their deaths physically. They died from Methadone, which combined with alcohol (thats right not Mephedrone) being really drunk and then taking what was probably a large dose of Methadone, your just asking for an opiate od. They probably bought the Methadone thinking it was Mephedrone though.. So mostly down to their own lack of knollege that it happened.

The best thing to do is to avoid anything thats a "white powder" as it could be anything, even something you buy that claims to be Mephedrone could be anything of hundreds of similar chemicals e.g. BK-PMMA is called Methedrone (different to Mephedrone 4-MMC) though people who don't know anything will probably think it's the same stuff.

concubine

Stick to MDMA.

also this^
Reply 82
I don't understand why you would take it over cocaine or exstasy. You know the risks with both of these drugs (practically none) where as with this you are putting something up your nose with no idea what it could do to you. Stupid stuff
Reply 83
Any of you who have tried meph feel like talking about it in a report on Channel 4 News? I'm a producer looking for anonymous interviewees to tell us about your mephedrone experiences (good and bad) and why you like/dislike it compared with other drugs (eg easy to buy and legal, but bad side-effects). Please call me, no obligation to take part, on 07770 313035. thanks, Julia
Reply 84
Juliakks
Any of you who have tried meph feel like talking about it in a report on Channel 4 News? I'm a producer looking for anonymous interviewees to tell us about your mephedrone experiences (good and bad) and why you like/dislike it compared with other drugs (eg easy to buy and legal, but bad side-effects). Please call me, no obligation to take part, on 07770 313035. thanks, Julia

Yeh i will do it but you'll have to give me a few g's first to get me talking :yes:
i take mephedrone mostly from Wed nites to sundays! cheaper than gettin feckt on coke!

The amount of meph me and my friends take is quite high ranging from 10-14 grams each per session!
I dont understand how people can say the 'Mcat killed them' has any one noticed most people that have died from it normally have underlyen health problems.... so if uv got one... stay off it!! its simple - u wouldnt pop 10 E'z in a night if u had a heart problem now wud u... unless u wanted to kill ur sel! eh no!!!

I have noticed that the only problem from mcat, iv seen it happen round my end of the country is that MCAT IS A 1WAY ROUTE TO DEPRESSION!!! same as most drugs u get high... so course u r gona b gettin low at sum point!! But then again i love feeling like a total c*nt after bbeing on a 5 dAY bender!! :smile: :eek3: Mcat doesnt give u :p: a major cum down like pills- so for people to say theres no cum down from mcat at all is a understatement, i dont care what any one says - u do actually feel like crap if uv had enuff of it! but thats all part of the plant feed Deal!!! haha

If u havent tried drugs, dont go saying anything about the people that do take them!!
( im fed up of people being like.... ' ooo they did it cuz they r druggies' -)
if u aint tried it, dont babble sh*t about stuff u dont have a clue bout!:biggrin: :p: :p:
:wink: :p: :cool: :biggrin: :wink:
sam188
Yeh i will do it but you'll have to give me a few g's first to get me talking :yes:

LOL Quality!!:eek3: :biggrin:
I haven't.
Glad I could help :p:
Reply 88
Not trying to promote this drug- but seriously i got some recently from one of the best well known sites and it's absolutely amazing. However, you should definately let your body rest for atleast a week between taking it, even though i had no comedown whatsoever. The only thing i notice it does is makes your heart beat quicker, as well as slightly drying out your skin as it apparantely makes it more sensitive. I got tiny red patches on my skin(like dry marks) because i think i have sensitive skin and used to be on a strong acne med, but most my mates dont even have this problem, even if they consume loads.
Don't get me wrong though, this stuff most definately messes with your heart a bit and circulation etc, so i would certainly leave ATLEAST a week between sessions, and preferably a month to be extra safe, and try to do no more than a gram in about 6 hours. (i sound like a doctor..) never ever exceed 2 grams- i havent but i can tell it's bad news if you do.
Reply 89
thecatsmeow
i take mephedrone mostly from Wed nites to sundays! cheaper than gettin feckt on coke!

The amount of meph me and my friends take is quite high ranging from 10-14 grams each per session!
I dont understand how people can say the 'Mcat killed them' has any one noticed most people that have died from it normally have underlyen health problems.... so if uv got one... stay off it!! its simple - u wouldnt pop 10 E'z in a night if u had a heart problem now wud u... unless u wanted to kill ur sel! eh no!!!

I have noticed that the only problem from mcat, iv seen it happen round my end of the country is that MCAT IS A 1WAY ROUTE TO DEPRESSION!!! same as most drugs u get high... so course u r gona b gettin low at sum point!! But then again i love feeling like a total c*nt after bbeing on a 5 dAY bender!! :smile: :eek3: Mcat doesnt give u :p: a major cum down like pills- so for people to say theres no cum down from mcat at all is a understatement, i dont care what any one says - u do actually feel like crap if uv had enuff of it! but thats all part of the plant feed Deal!!! haha

If u havent tried drugs, dont go saying anything about the people that do take them!!
( im fed up of people being like.... ' ooo they did it cuz they r druggies' -)
if u aint tried it, dont babble sh*t about stuff u dont have a clue bout!:biggrin: :p: :p:

First off you're an idiot for taking so much. Beyond idiot infact; CRAZY.
If you get it from a good site(i.e the main one) you do not need anymore than 2 grams to feel the best ever. You MUST be getting it from a poor source man. There is no way you could do much more than 5 grams of the pure stuff. Infact I would pay someone do more, as trust me, that is plain ******* stupid. 10-14 grams hahahah- You my friend are an absolute idiot- i hope you die soon :yep:
Reply 90
Becstasy
I've been doing it for some time and I seriously from the bottom of my heart do not recommend doing/trying/bingeing on mcat. I've had the full experience from it... good, bad and near death.

I'm just really worried about the drug virgins who have never done anything and go straight for mcat they're at risk from just being naive and trusting the "legality" of it too much. The government needs to stop raising awareness, claiming bans and scaring parents and start researching into the drug to provide us with safe and useful information.

Kids at house parties need to stop running around and shouting "MEPHEDRONE" "omg this party is just like skins" thinking they're 'cool' because it's giving off the wrong impression and everyone's doing it because they want to 'try' this new trend.. I just hope it is really IS just a trend/phase that everyone will get over because I'm scared for our generation.

Drug-taking is never just a 'trend'- It's a way of life!

But yeh it's a good and cheap drug, with little comedown, and apparantely few serious side effects, but it's a powerful drug and should be respected, and anyone finding themselves in trouble/addiction seriously needs to take a step back and analyze themselves and not the drug.
I agree with you that the governement needs to do research on it so atleast we are aware of the possible consequences.
Reply 91
Becstasy
obviously it is a lifestyle but atm it looks as though these preteens are doing it because it's the 'latest fad' as it has been around for quite some time.

it's being banned in a few weeks anyways. class b (dumb). hopefully it'll be harder to get hold off it which will weed out the reckless, but still.. it's obviously going to increase in toxicity now from being cut with crap. bad times

like words of advice... if you want to do it... try it don't buy it.

Can't believe preteen's are doing this stuff-probably put it on their cereal ffs. It must be messing up their brains badly. I mean a gram of this stuff for a 10 year old must be a mad rush lol. Surprised there haven't been more acciedents from all the 'kids' taking it tbh.

I'm quite happy to quit this drug- being dependent on anything is pointless- just sad really. It is a good drug but has to many negatives to do it regularly.
Reply 92
personally i'm a fan of mephedrone and it is 95% of the time my drug of choice. although being a fairly heavy user of the drug myself i have seen it **** a few people up. it is very addictive just because its so moreish and the buzz that you get from it is so good and if you do it in lower quantities you don't rush you're just happy and chatty. the comedown is nothing compared to an ecstasy comedown.

as long as you are a drug USER not an ABUSER the drugs won't **** with your head unless you do more than you can cope with.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending