The Student Room Group

what's the least painful piercing to get ON YER FACE!

Scroll to see replies

Cool Cat
dare I ask what a 'twinkle' is?

(I'm scared to google it)
:creep:

It's innocent. I promise. It's a mirrored eyebrow piercing - it's on the bottom part of the eyesocket. It's probably safer to google it than try and understand what I've written :o:
Reply 41
snoogy
It's innocent. I promise. It's a mirrored eyebrow piercing - it's on the bottom part of the eyesocket. It's probably safer to google it than try and understand what I've written :o:

oh I know what you mean now.. at least I think I do :colondollar: Google image was useless :s-smilie:

is it the same as an anti-eyebrow?

:smile:
Reply 42
I got my nose pierced a couple of weeks ago, and yes, it does hurt... for like two minutes.

And then for a little bit afterwards (when the wind blows, woooooowww!)

And then it's fine :smile:

All piercings hurt... needles, metal etc are not meant to be put through your body.
Cool Cat
oh I know what you mean now.. at least I think I do :colondollar: Google image was useless :s-smilie:

is it the same as an anti-eyebrow?

:smile:

Yep! That's what I was trying to think of but couldn't find the words!
Tongue doesn't hurt at all!, ever bit an ulser on your tongue?, it hurts less that that, and I can't take pain and I have a phobia of needles, but I'm sure you don't want to hear my story😂, it's hurts more a few hours after when it goes swollen and it feels uncomfortable when you eat, and your nose that doesn't hurt abit only when they put the nose stud in but I didn't go to a shop for my nose one of my friends did it for me.
Nostril or septum hurt the least imo :bee2:
Original post by Pierce addict123
Tongue doesn't hurt at all!, ever bit an ulser on your tongue?, it hurts less that that, and I can't take pain and I have a phobia of needles, but I'm sure you don't want to hear my story������, it's hurts more a few hours after when it goes swollen and it feels uncomfortable when you eat, and your nose that doesn't hurt abit only when they put the nose stud in but I didn't go to a shop for my nose one of my friends did it for me.

My tongue was by far my most painful piercing. I'd never experienced anything like it. However, a friend said that getting her tongue pierced hardly hurt at all :dontknow:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending