The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Did you all get your letters today? I haven't got mine yet... Eek nervous!
Reply 101
Original post by doris20sr
Did you all get your letters today? I haven't got mine yet... Eek nervous!

teacher told us 2day, but getting letter 2moz!!! XD
Ahuh! thank You! :biggrin:
Original post by micboy
teacher told us 2day, but getting letter 2moz!!! XD

did you get and interview... i didn't - gutted :frown:
I got an interview! What about everyone else? :smile:
Reply 105
Yep same, but i dunno where itll be cos i havent got the letter yet - my teacher told me
I'm Cambridge 5th April, the interview lasts 20 minutes and you have to bring evidence of your project with you, scary! Good luck to everyone!
Original post by lornzicles
I'm Cambridge 5th April, the interview lasts 20 minutes and you have to bring evidence of your project with you, scary! Good luck to everyone!

well done and good luck... i didn't get an interview unfortunately.. absolutely gutted :frown:
Original post by g.k.galloway
well done and good luck... i didn't get an interview unfortunately.. absolutely gutted :frown:

Ah no, that's a shame :/

I'm sure you'll do well in whatever you do regardless :smile:
I managed to get through to the interview stage... Though i'm slightly scared. I have about 16 days as mine's on Tuesday 27th March, before of which I have about 3 CAs which are already stressing me out, oh well. Out of the three girls that tried from my school, I was the only one who managed to get an interview. :/ Also i'm sure all of you who didn't manage to get through will have no issues in the future just because you didn't get through. And congratz to all the other's who got through to the interview stage and best of luck for the interview. c:

im goin cambridge as well :wink:
Original post by GwuanGwuan
im goin cambridge as well :wink:

Haha, see you there! :wink:
I have an interview at Lancaster uni. Anyone else? Also are anybody's parents going. I don't really want to be the only one who takes mine!
(edited 12 years ago)
Haha, see you there! :wink:

yeh...im sure we will some how meet :smile:
Original post by olly_george
I have an interview at Lancaster uni. Anyone else? Also are anybody's parents going. I don't really want to be the only one who takes mine!

yeh my parents r comin...bt only really for the tour..iv told them to shop in Cambridge for the rest of the day instead :wink:
Original post by olly_george

I'm there as well and my mum is coming along for everything that she is allowed to attend :smile:
I had my interivew today at imperial and all the people there were really nice! most people were with a parent, but some went without so i dont think it really matters, and half of the day is without them anyway. Good luck everyone! :biggrin:
How did your interview go?? An wat team building activites did u guys do?? :smile:
I had my interview on the 27th, I felt it went okay, i'm not really sure as I guess it depends on how everyone else does. Though the people were nice, and after a bit of talking all the nervousness I was feeling went. Also for the team building activity we had to build something from a plastic sheet thing which our whole team could stand in once inflated, if you haven't done it yet and you do the same thing i'm sorry for ruining the surprise. It's was fun, generally I enjoyed the whole day, and will be happy that I got the experience even if I don't actually get the scholarship. Good luck if you haven't had yours yet. :smile:
Original post by Deathberries
I had my interview on the 27th, I felt it went okay, i'm not really sure as I guess it depends on how everyone else does. Though the people were nice, and after a bit of talking all the nervousness I was feeling went. Also for the team building activity we had to build something from a plastic sheet thing which our whole team could stand in once inflated, if you haven't done it yet and you do the same thing i'm sorry for ruining the surprise. It's was fun, generally I enjoyed the whole day, and will be happy that I got the experience even if I don't actually get the scholarship. Good luck if you haven't had yours yet. :smile:

totally agree with ur last statement..its the experience if anything plus u can put it on ur cv....we did bridge building outta paper :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending