The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

yeh we did the inflating thing too, and my interview was fine i guess - the interviewers were really nice, but neither were engineers which seemed a bit strange. How was yours :smile:
i had an engineer n a retired engineer turned teacher....they seemed to like me...i think.....:wink:
I'm not sure what mine were (the interviewers), but I think one of them had something to do with engineering at the University, but i'm not sure as they didn't tell me... I think one of them liked me more than the other.
(edited 11 years ago)
I have my interview in two days and I'm only just regaining my voice. How wonderful :P
Original post by doris20sr
I have my interview in two days and I'm only just regaining my voice. How wonderful :P

where did u hv ur interview??
Lancaster :smile:
anyone know when we find out whether we have got the scholarship or not?
Some time in July after GCSEs but not sure when :/
who got the scholarship then?? :smile:
I got the scholarship. (: If any of you didn't it's okay because you still managed to get to second round and i'm sure you'll still go on to be successful and not getting this won't impede your future.
And congratulations to the others who also got the scholarship.
lucky u!!!!!!! i passed my inte4rview but was then told there wasnt a "sponsor available for my interests" :'(
I got awarded the scholarship :biggrin: I'm chuffed but as it's been said, getting to the interviews puts one in the top few of the year.

I had my interview at Sheffield, anyone else there get it?
Ahah old thread, but quite a while ago I wrote a post on my blog about what I felt about the whole process of applying etc.

http://scatterrbrained.blogspot.com/2012/03/arkwright-scholarship-failure-and-gcses.html
Reply 133
Could you plz the question for me I just want to try it.
how did you revise for the test? do u have any tips. im doing mine in 10 days
for anyone who did the test... are there any tips you have? was it time pressured? how much technical things did you write about?

Latest