The Student Room Group

Will H&M exchange or refund a bra?

:p:
Hi
I went into H&M yesterday... and its quite unusual but i fell in love with a dark navy blue bra (love the colour), so i bought it.

I tried it on this morning, and it looked great, as i was taking it off i realised that the back bit of the straps (with the hooks) was ripped. It fits me perfectly, so theres no way that i could have done it. I wuldnt mind keeping it, but i dont want it to come undone.

So anyone taken a bra back? or is it a bit silly?
Reply 1
Yes you can.
Reply 2
I don't see why not. You bought a faulty item.
Hawt...seriously if it's broke then bring it back and they will exchange.
Reply 4

ill exchange tomorow... and hope theres another in my size.
Its faulty so yes they should refund it.

Check the back of the receipt, a lot of shops put their refund policies on there.
I got a boner.
There's only one way to find out.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
By law a UK shop must offer a refund if an item is faulty. Also this thread is ancient :wink:
(edited 7 years ago)
Did she EVER take the bra find out?? Will we ever know??????????????????????????
Original post by SugaSuga
:p:
Hi
I went into H&M yesterday... and its quite unusual but i fell in love with a dark navy blue bra (love the colour), so i bought it.

I tried it on this morning, and it looked great, as i was taking it off i realised that the back bit of the straps (with the hooks) was ripped. It fits me perfectly, so theres no way that i could have done it. I wuldnt mind keeping it, but i dont want it to come undone.

So anyone taken a bra back? or is it a bit silly?

I am sure you will find plenty of men willing to look into this for you.

Quick Reply

Latest