Reply 440
gunners r us

Life saver. Safe for that man, I owe you one :yep:

Looks like I won't be coming with a copy of my email :colonhash:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Does anyone know if we confirm our uni attendance at Broadgate check in? I'm sure I remember a communication saying to bring our student finance information to check in :s
veggie4life
Does anyone know if we confirm our uni attendance at Broadgate check in? I'm sure I remember a communication saying to bring our student finance information to check in :s

I will bring everything, from the recipts to the student finance stuff to the email to even the ucas AS12 confirmation letter, because there is always bound to be some complication and you want to be prepared

btw if like me you paid the inial £250 rent payment as the loans dont come till monday or after, then they might want to also see the student finance letters
JayAyy
Life saver. Safe for that man, I owe you one :yep:

Looks like I won't be coming with a copy of my email :colonhash:

No worries.
Have u got a photocopy of the contract at least, or a recipt, because they will have a 4 digit reference number or something like that, so they can trace your details through thay
gunners r us
I will bring everything, from the recipts to the student finance stuff to the email to even the ucas AS12 confirmation letter, because there is always bound to be some complication and you want to be prepared

btw if like me you paid the inial £250 rent payment as the loans dont come till monday or after, then they might want to also see the student finance letters

I've lost half of it :tongue: I've payed the £250 and rent though so hopefully I can do the fast track que !
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 445
gunners r us
No worries.
Have u got a photocopy of the contract at least, or a recipt, because they will have a 4 digit reference number or something like that, so they can trace your details through thay

I've got a photocopy of a contract they sent ages ago, and also the recipt from the deposit. The email service was cut off a week ago apparently, when I didn't have any ink in my printer :colonhash:
Im Just about to get ready and set off to meet everyone at BGP

Come and say hi if you want, i'll be the redhead in the NAMA t-shirt looking VERY hungover!
I wana be a Broadgate Ranger!
I wana live for sex and danger!

Spoiler

Reply 448
i saw you at crisis last night :p:
(edited 3 years ago)
Hollies stayed in tonight and had a friends marathon :biggrin: Easily the best broadgate block :tongue:
veggie4life
Hollies stayed in tonight and had a friends marathon :biggrin: Easily the best broadgate block :tongue:

You should have visited Magnolias last night, oh and all the previous nights.:p:
Ha! Albion House is the best. My flat seems to have turned into the social hub of the many a person. :p:

Well apart from tonight. Where my lectures started early so I was the only one who didn't get a ticket for tonight. haha, ahhh well.

Edit: Nevermind I'm going out :p: Lav it!
(edited 13 years ago)
does anyone know HOW on earth we get parcels sent to us? I'm desperate to order some text books off of amazon but don't know whether they'd get lost in the postal system forever!!
veggie4life
does anyone know HOW on earth we get parcels sent to us? I'm desperate to order some text books off of amazon but don't know whether they'd get lost in the postal system forever!!

If you live in one of the older blocks, the postman will simply ring the doorbell for your flat when he comes to deliver the rest of the post and you meet him at the front door and collect it from him. If you are not in, hopefully one of your flatmates will collect it. Just like a normal house really.
Reply 454
veggie4life

In my case they left a piece of paper for me to collect my book a the beeston delivery office ( which isn't the post office in Beeston), I think the name of the road is Padge Road.
It isn't that far to walk ( around 20 mins maxs)

Hope that helps.
(edited 13 years ago)
1/ Does anyone know after freshers week whether there are going to be karni reps in broadgate park selling tickets to club nights?

2/ How do most 2nd/3rd years get there tickets to oceana/crisis/ocean? online/at the door/from the SU box office/from reps?

3/ Also does my nottingham student card act as an NUS card, proving I am at university at the club door?

Thanks!
Ok, thanks. I shall go to the box office on monday morning then. The facebook has been very useful btw.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 457
veggie4life

Here's the exact address:
Royal Mail
Beeston Delivery Office
Padge ROad
Beeston
Notts
NG9 2RR
Tel 08456113179

Opening times:
MON, TUE, THU,FRI:
7am - 7pm
WE 7am -8 pm