The Student Room Group
Reply 1
What about a German-specific topic like classical music. There are so many popular composers from Austria or Germany.
Reply 2
I do German A2 Edexcel but my topic is Todesstrafe (Capital Punishment) :s Lol really different to what you are doing.
D: I'm really nervous about the oral exam, as we don't know when we will be doing it. Our examiner could come any time soon... >.<
Reply 3
You can talk about the Schweingrippe (pig flu) because there have been many cases in Germany last year when I was there. The media were talking about it everyday.

But if you want something more fun, you can choose the Oktoberfest in Bavaria for example.

good luck :smile:
Reply 4
That could work because you can debate about it, the only thing is that it's not very original.
I did mine on right-wing extremism in Germany. Admittedly it's a fairly bog standard and probably quite common topic, but there's so much to say on it that I'd almost be impressed if you didn't get an A. :smile:
I'm doing my Edexcel French A level this year and i'm using the banning of the burka as my issue :smile:
I'm fiercly opposed to it whereas my teacher is conviced that it should be banned ,clearly proving it to be a french mind-set LOL.

Latest

Trending

Trending