The Student Room Group

What nationality are you?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by somemightsay888
I am in my soul :unimpressed:

I've even taken to pretending to be a member of the famed Royal family and sending Facebook messages asking for hedge fund investments :ahee:

I thought impersonation like that is illegal? :confused:
r u Nigerian too? No racism intended, just asking :h:

Oh right :rofl: :rofl: I was gonna say, I actually did say my ethnicity on a thread today and was alarmed you'd seen :eek: Ffs....actually am Asian too :rofl: What gave it away :colonhash:

Partly, got three backgrounds. Bit long :h:

I'm prettty sure you told me when I asked aaggess ago, shows how much you remember me :cry2: and ahh i'm yet to see :tongue: So whats my prize :awesome:
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Partly, got three backgrounds. Bit long :h:

I'm prettty sure you told me when I asked aaggess ago, shows how much you remember me :cry2: and ahh i'm yet to see :tongue: So whats my prize :awesome:

Fine then, don't reveal the other 2 :hmpf:

Wuuuuuuuuut, this is the first time I've talked to you bar that very very random VM months ago :rofl: R u being srs :rofl: ? I mean...no, no, of course I remember you......:ninja: :ninja: Oh actually, I have a good prize; a signed Flamini shirt cos I know he's your all time fav :colonhash:
Fine then, don't reveal the other 2 :hmpf:

Wuuuuuuuuut, this is the first time I've talked to you bar that very very random VM months ago :rofl: R u being srs :rofl: ? I mean...no, no, of course I remember you......:ninja: :ninja: Oh actually, I have a good prize; a signed Flamini shirt cos I know he's your all time fav :colonhash:

Oh lol! Well my dad's Ohioan and I was born and bred in Holland. Very basically.

That was a gr8 VM tnx :hand: :colonhash: Looooool SS8 (Ye I'm callin u that) I wasn't serious :mmm: sorta. And No. Just no. First you're not actually Nigerian *gasp*, then you forget that random but significant VM and now a Flamini shirt?! When does it end :unimpressed: Go to sleep :colonhash:
Oh lol! Well my dad's Ohioan and I was born and bred in Holland. Very basically.

That was a gr8 VM tnx :hand: :colonhash: Looooool SS8 (Ye I'm callin u that) I wasn't serious :mmm: sorta. And No. Just no. First you're not actually Nigerian *gasp*, then you forget that random but significant VM and now a Flamini shirt?! When does it end :unimpressed: Go to sleep :colonhash:

:eek: :eek: Smh, Nigeria seems insignificant now :emo:

It was patronising/10,you called me"chap" :rofl: :rofl: I wish I could change my Username :frown: Pls, no SS8 :hand: AM NOT TRIED M8 :unimpressed: Hope you dream of Flamini :smug:
Hahaa you tried :tongue:

:laugh:
Original post by MoniC255
British born West Indian (Grenada, St.Lucia and Antigua) - with Indian on both parents side, and Chinese from Mums side.

Haha that's one cool mix
Original post by david_94
Haha that's one cool mix

Haha, thank you very much!

What's yours?
Original post by MoniC255
Haha, thank you very much!

What's yours?

Lol you're welcome! Antiguan, Bajan, English and Scottish. Obviously anything with Antiguan is a good mix :wink:
Original post by david_94
Lol you're welcome! Antiguan, Bajan, English and Scottish. Obviously anything with Antiguan is a good mix :wink:

Aha, it most certainly is!:wink:
Have you ever been to the West Indies?
English :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending