The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
So what happened in the end then? Has she been DQed from the subject?
Ellie4
So what happened in the end then? Has she been DQed from the subject?

from what the principal of the school said - she thinks so.....she'll know on monday morning whats goin on more xoxo
Reply 22
tammy_girl
from what the principal of the school said - she thinks so.....she'll know on monday morning whats goin on more xoxo

That sucks :frown: Poor sausage!
Reply 23
That's disgusting! :eek: I hope everything turns out all right for your sister!
Good luck!

HEAD BOY
tammy_girl
she thinks shes right and 'f***ed' so to speak today.....she said her coursework was 'A' quality and AQA definately know my sister aint 'A' material as she put it.....the fella whos coursework is 'remarkably similar' is an A* student but I think my sister should not have been accused as harshly as she was....after all she to me would be classed as a 'mature student' after all she is 20 xoxo

Is the boy with similar coursework really hard-working and someone the teachers like, as well as getting really good grades? If so, it's not looking good for your sister :frown: But if he's someone the teachers know is a bit of slacker and someone who wouldn't have any qualms about cheating, you might have a case.
kellywood_5
Is the boy with similar coursework really hard-working and someone the teachers like, as well as getting really good grades? If so, it's not looking good for your sister :frown: But if he's someone the teachers know is a bit of slacker and someone who wouldn't have any qualms about cheating, you might have a case.

nope the fellas an A* student.....ya see thing is we have an extremely limited libary at school and they may have used some similar paragraphing - and wrote similar things for it....my sister would really only be a C grade student but her work in classical civ is really good and does achieve A/B in her essays xoxo
tammy_girl
nope the fellas an A* student.....ya see thing is we have an extremely limited libary at school and they may have used some similar paragraphing - and wrote similar things for it....my sister would really only be a C grade student but her work in classical civ is really good and does achieve A/B in her essays xoxo

I don't see why it would be suspicious that she got an A on her coursework then if she usually gets As and Bs. It's true that classes tend to share resources though- when I did my AS English lit and history coursework, we all had the same books and photocopied notes to use.
Reply 27
so tammy_girl whats happening with your sister????
Ok the whole 2 pages of each of their courseworks was exactly the same......both looked at it and said that my coursework etc.....mammy was like but how can both be similar....the course teacher was devestated and the only thing they can say is that they relied too much heavily on the teachers notes as both were off at the same time with mumps and that the references were the only ones available to them as the teacher was not sent the resource booklets from AQA - so they are gonna fight really hard to get the m both their A level.....but my sister slapped him across the head when she first seen him and said 'if your courseworks the same as mine you'll get worse than that' lolol :rolleyes: but they are gonna do their hardest to get the desision overturned xoxo
tammy_girl
Ok the whole 2 pages of each of their courseworks was exactly the same......both looked at it and said that my coursework etc.....mammy was like but how can both be similar....the course teacher was devestated and the only thing they can say is that they relied too much heavily on the teachers notes as both were off at the same time with mumps and that the references were the only ones available to them as the teacher was not sent the resource booklets from AQA - so they are gonna fight really hard to get the m both their A level.....but my sister slapped him across the head when she first seen him and said 'if your courseworks the same as mine you'll get worse than that' lolol :rolleyes: but they are gonna do their hardest to get the desision overturned xoxo

I hope they succeed :smile:

Latest