The Student Room Group

Help confused with my A-level

Hi,

I am totally confused, I am resitting my Full Dutch A-level this year as i got a C grade last year with the old specification,and I wasn't really happy as I was aiming for higher grade. so my teacher told me that I have to resit the whole A-level again but with the new specification as OCR doesn't do no more the old specification this year.

Does this mean If I do the new specification I will receive Double Award in Dutch , or they will replace my old grade with the new one and just have one certificate????
Reply 1
from the sounds of it they will replace your old grade, but ask your teacher.
Reply 2
Wrong forum.
If it's OCR old spec., the last A2 exams are in June 2010.
Reply 4
aomar49191
Hi,

I am totally confused, I am resitting my Full Dutch A-level this year as i got a C grade last year with the old specification,and I wasn't really happy as I was aiming for higher grade. so my teacher told me that I have to resit the whole A-level again but with the new specification as OCR doesn't do no more the old specification this year.

Does this mean If I do the new specification I will receive Double Award in Dutch , or they will replace my old grade with the new one and just have one certificate????

veel succes in ieder geval! :biggrin:
Reply 5
I have spoken to OCR and UCAS, OCR told me they won't replace my old my certificate as it is a different course code(which means i will have two certificate), so than i rang UCAS to find out if this means i will have two separate UCAS point and they told me yes.

Thanks for the advice, it was really helpfull.

:smile:
Reply 6
Pop_tart
veel succes in ieder geval! :biggrin:

heel erg bedankt:smile:
Reply 7
aomar49191
heel erg bedankt:smile:

geen probleem :smile: als je ooit hulp nodig hebt met je Nederlands kan je altijd mailen of een berichtje achter laten :smile: :woo:
Reply 8
Pop_tart
geen probleem :smile: als je ooit hulp nodig hebt met je Nederlands kan je altijd mailen of een berichtje achter laten :smile: :woo:

Hoeft niet want mijn nederlands is goed genoeg

mijn teacher spreekt goed nederlands ik vraag aan haar.

laterz...

Latest

Trending

Trending