HALL: Hiatt baker
INTERESTS: Penguins
PICTURE(S):dont actually have any.
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
NAME: ali
COURSE: Vet Med
HALL: Applied to Goldney... we'll see where they shove me!
INTERESTS: Snowboarding, travelling (just got back from 4 months in Africa!),squash,music(various:stranglers,led zep,specials,beatles,the jam,madness,divinecomedy,the clash,kaiserchiefs,gunsnroses,acdc,direstraits,t rex, muse,bowie,the who..I could go on...!),
PICTURE(S):

Laura, it seems we have a lot in common!! It would be great to chat before we start... know anyone else starting vet in October?
Oh, and Mr Matthew Clarke.... forum was a good idea. Have a pat on the back.

Are you still hotfooting it round the world... or are you back on home turf, sulking as I am?
Reply 23
Clarkey_Berlin
I guess it would be melted chocolate or perhaps chocolate syrup! I've seen one done with champagne - but that's similar to water.

I was thinking about melted chocolate idea too... the champagne one sounds nicer IMO, but perhaps not as much of a technical challenge :p:

Looks like alot of you are coming back from gap years. So being only just 18 i'm probably gonna be one of the youngest.
Reply 24
i'm still 17! sorry about the whole chocolate fountain thing... a bit fuzzy. it was more like thick chocolate syrup
DivineComedy
Oh, and Mr Matthew Clarke.... forum was a good idea. Have a pat on the back.

Are you still hotfooting it round the world... or are you back on home turf, sulking as I am?

Thanks. I just got back and I too am sulking like a toddler. :mad:
NAME: Emma
COURSE: Medicine (*fingers crossed*)
HALL: Applied to manor
INTERESTS:Music (<3 Ima Robot), Going out, Friends, sleeping. Used to play netball, but i got lazy.
PICTURE(S):Ok, so i just got a new pc, so all i have is one where i am barley in it, and my eyes closed. However, being an idiot with computers i can't figure out how to get this on to the internet. As soon as i can i will put it up :smile:
Reply 27
DivineComedy
kaiserchiefs

So the red head in kaiser cheifs yesterday, having coffee right near my house!!! very exciting!! Made an arse out of myself tho :redface:
What did you do?
Reply 29
Clarkey_Berlin
Woohoo! Chelsea rules!

hell yes.

(almost as much as oxford....)
Reply 30
NAME: Harry
COURSE: History
HALL: Wills
INTERESTS: Rowing (used to be), TSR (way too much time on here), Drinking, Football (mighty mighty oxford united/chelsea), actually any sport at all, far too many bands to name but kasabian rule a lot, complaining about my life espec. driving tractors for a living.
PICTURE(S): :eek: Me wearing my Chinese Army/Drinking hat i got from Beijing and reading Chairman Mao's Little Red Book. I am not a commie by the way.
DivineComedy
NAME: ali
COURSE: Vet Med
HALL: Applied to Goldney... we'll see where they shove me!
INTERESTS: Snowboarding, travelling (just got back from 4 months in Africa!),squash,music(various:stranglers,led zep,specials,beatles,the jam,madness,divinecomedy,the clash,kaiserchiefs,gunsnroses,acdc,direstraits,t rex, muse,bowie,the who..I could go on...!),
PICTURE(S):

Laura, it seems we have a lot in common!! It would be great to chat before we start... know anyone else starting vet in October?

Hi Ali,

I've been doing vet science at Bristol for a year. I've also been living in Goldney, and I will be again next year. If there's anything you want to know about vet sci or Goldney, give me a shout.

Tam
NAME: Nikki but you can call me Nix cus everyone does
COURSE:Medicine
HALL: Durdham
INTERESTS: clubbing, dancing, partying, playing poker, shopping.
PICTURE(S):
NAME: Chewie (real name Dan)
COURSE: Maths and Physics
HALL: Wills (another one)
INTERESTS: Cars, although I'm going to have to sell mine :frown: , er... I swear I had more interests...
PICTURE(S): Sometimes even I'm surprised how sexy I am.
Looks like i'm gonna have to sell my car too..... so sad. Its only a little unassuming cinquecento but I do love it so! What car have you got?
Reply 35
NAME: Eleanor
COURSE: English Literature
HALL: Hiatt Baker
INTERESTS: Gigs, listening to music, going out, reading, playing pool (even though I'm really bad at it), travelling
PICTURES:
Reply 36
YES another English one.... MWahaha.

But where are all the guys?!
Reply 37
clarkey, and gexko, where did you go in thailand? just curious, thats where i spent my gap!
Reply 38
NAME: Emma
COURSE: Medicine
HALL: Hopefully Hiatt Baker! let me in
INTERESTS: going to gigs (indie/rock), piano, trying to learn acoustic guitar (anyone willing to teach?), sleeping
Reply 39
lots of medics here then, i wonder if thats a bristol thing. or perhaps those doing medicine tend to the hard working type that might join JSR.

Latest

Trending

Trending