The Student Room Group

Girls, what type of underwear do you wear most of the time?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
granny pants :s-smilie: [i dont wear them! i'm just emphasising me ewwwness]
Thongs are ridiculous.
Reply 42
i wear bikini briefs in the day and granny knickers at night to keep my bum warm. paaaaaaa!
Reply 43
boxers
Hathlan
None :h:

serious?
Reply 45
A mixture of frenchies, thongs and shorties
Reply 46
blinkbelle
serious?

Yes. :s-smilie: Don't much see the point of underwear. It is much more comfortable/less washing without. :h:
What does everyone mean by french knickers? I think my idea of what french knickers are must be different from everyone elses.
Reply 48
Bikini briefs sometimes, but usually girl boxers or shorties.
aliluvschoc
Bikini briefs sometimes, but usually girl boxers or shorties.

Oh, boy! :teeth:
Reply 50
+ polarity -
Oh, boy! :teeth:

:whip: behave, you. :sexface:
Bikini briefs, and lacy boyshorts mostly. I wear g-strings as opposed to thongs because I find them more comfortable.
aliluvschoc
:whip: behave, you. :sexface:

Might need to :whip: me a bit more before I do that. :sexface:
Reply 53
Commando :wink:
Reply 54
French knickers, briefs and a couple of higher-waisted vintage styles. I have a couple of thongs that are reserved purely for white dresses in the summer.

Sophistress
What does everyone mean by french knickers? I think my idea of what french knickers are must be different from everyone elses.

They're a kind of straight-cut brief, often lacy and/or frilly. Check Google to see what I mean. They're the best!
Frenchies :p:
Can anyone post a link to their favourite frenchies/boy shorts (don't just say a shop name)? I love the way frenchies look but I only have a couple of pairs (I think they're La Senza) and they're quite uncomfortable so I'm on a quest for some new ones as well as some nice boy shorts - bored with wearing bikini briefs all the time. Recommendations please!!
Reply 57
dancingshoes10
Don't understand why people say thongs are uncomfy, other knickers give me a wedgie all the time anyway...maybe I just have a funny shape bum :p:

I quite agree, I always wear thongs for this reason.
Reply 58
i wear thongs or g-strings most of the time - also french knickers

i don't understand why people say thongs and g-strings are so uncomfortable - i find the opposite - they are comfortable becuase theres not much to them
Coy Girl
I quite agree, I always wear thongs for this reason.

Me too. I live in thongs :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest