The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I remember this study, it's weird when I tried drawing on acid it was just some funny looking heads with big mouths.
Don't mess with it kids!!

Seriously though - wow. I've heard people that say bins and trees chase them when they are tripping.

Is that a big amount of drug they put in him?
That's really weird.
The 6th one is so odd! I wonder what he was seeing exactly.
Paul Bartram
Don't mess with it kids!!

Seriously though - wow. I've heard people that say bins and trees chase them when they are tripping.

Is that a big amount of drug they put in him?

I wouldn't want to but i'm really curious to see what happens thoughh.. :p:
Peachesishere
I wouldn't want to but i'm really curious to see what happens thoughh.. :p:

Exactly like me!!

Try mushrooms - meant to have less of an effect.
Lol. The bit about him repeating itself is a gem. Acid loops are funny!

For those not in the know, it's not uncommon for somebody on acid to repeat the same thing over and over, up to hours at a time. During this loop it's nigh on impossible to get them to concentrate on anything else. They can be funny, but sometimes they're bloody annoying!
Paul Bartram
Exactly like me!!

Try mushrooms - meant to have less of an effect.

Haha I guess but knowing me i'd probably have a really bad trip and screw myself up :L
My nightmares are bad enough :lol:
Reply 8
Very interesting thread judicious :top:
Reply 9
I love his commentary :smile: 6 and 7 are my favourites. Those look really interesting.
Yeah, 6 and 7 are beautiful.
Wow thanks for this thread. So wierd the stages he goes through. Wouldn't have minded participating in that study. If I could draw that is haha!
Reply 12
Very interesting study indeed!
Reply 13
Don't go into a card shop an hour after dropping a tab, thats all I have to say :|
Reply 14
He needs to loosen up, clearly. The LSD-influenced sketches are very free and loose-handed, whereas everything else on the up and down are very wooden and rigid.

Why doesn't he just stop being a bore and calm down?
Reply 15
cool!
I think my brain would self implode if I took acid.
Reply 17
100mcg is a tiny dose really, wouldn't do that much especially seperated into two 50mcg doses, + of 400mcg is where the real fun starts. That is of course if you class fun as an introspective existential crisis. Looks like he couldn't really be bothered to draw for the most part and was getting too distracted by his own thoughts to care about drawing a picture.

Latest

Trending

Trending