(Original post by mik1w)
    what does it do?
    Removes dead skin.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Body shop, of course. The brazil nut one smells beautiful
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    For psoriasis I'd agree with the Snake Oil Bar, thats worked really well for a friend. Also, to moisturise psoriasis when it's not bleeding etc. Origins Perfect World is good.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluffy)
    I have psorisasis - not an exfoliator, but have you tried Lush's Snake Oil Bar? It's supposed to be for scalps, but is fantastic at clearing up psoriatic breakouts - especially the thick horrid ones that tend to 'chip' and bleed.
    never tried it.....I'm being hospitalised in 2 weeks for it - so if i have a breakout i'll get some thanks fluffy hunny ^_^ xoxo
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    molton brown do really nice exfoliation products but they are quite expensive! They lost for yonks though... and are for all types of skin.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mrs. Political)
    molton brown do really nice exfoliation products but they are quite expensive! They lost for yonks though... and are for all types of skin.
    Except mine. I hate Molton Brown - I suspect that the quality of their ingredients is not quite as high as they make out...
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophdoph)
    For psoriasis I'd agree with the Snake Oil Bar, thats worked really well for a friend. Also, to moisturise psoriasis when it's not bleeding etc. Origins Perfect World is good.
    For 'general' moisture, I swear by Nivea Soft - it's the only cream, including prescribed emollients, that my skin has never developed a 'resistance' to...

After I finished my first degree, my whole head (face and scalp) was covered in psoriasis. Nothing prescribed to me would touch it, and including psoralen photo-treatment. Snake Oil cleared it up in less than a month! --> :adore:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    After I finished my first degree, my whole head (face and scalp) was covered in psoriasis. Nothing prescribed to me would touch it, and including psoralen photo-treatment. Snake Oil cleared it up in less than a month! --> :adore:
    :eek: better get me some quick!!! xoxo
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Here's the ingredient list:

Ingredients: Cocoa Butter (Theobrama cacao), Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii), Alkanett Extract (Alkanna tinctoria), Peppermint Oil (Mentha piperita), Lavender Oil (Lavandula hybrida), Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia), *Geraniol, *Limonene, *Linalool, Perfume.
    * Occurs naturally in essential oils

I'm suspecting that it's somewhere near to cold tar in mode of action as it smells similar (but without ruining all your clothes and bedding!)
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Here's the ingredient list:

Ingredients: Cocoa Butter (Theobrama cacao), Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii), Alkanett Extract (Alkanna tinctoria), Peppermint Oil (Mentha piperita), Lavender Oil (Lavandula hybrida), Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia), *Geraniol, *Limonene, *Linalool, Perfume.
    * Occurs naturally in essential oils

I'm suspecting that it's somewhere near to cold tar in mode of action as it smells similar (but without ruining all your clothes and bedding!)
    yeah I'm gonna have to get some of it but nowhere near here that i know of does lush prodcuts xoxo
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tammy_girl)
    yeah I'm gonna have to get some of it but nowhere near here that i know of does lush prodcuts xoxo
    I came across LUSH before they were a high street presence. They used to operate mail order out of somewhere in Poole.

Here's their web address for mail order: http://www.lush.co.uk/system/index.html
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I came across LUSH before they were a high street presence. They used to operate mail order out of somewhere in Poole.

Here's their web address for mail order: http://www.lush.co.uk/system/index.html
    oh thank you very much fluffy hunny!!!!! ^_^ :hugs: xoxo
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by red_roadkill)
    So, I've ran out of my VirginVie body lemon salt stuff which is fabulous but can anyone recommend something different?
    One question: are you a metro? :eek:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xanthe)
    One question: are you a metro? :eek:
    LOL. No hunny, I'm just a big gay
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    LOL. No hunny, I'm just a big gay
    Gay or Straight...body salt stuff? :eek:

Man, you're worser than me!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Gay or Straight...body salt stuff? :eek:

Man, you're worser than me!
    That Virgin Vie body salt stuff is just an exfoliator that came in a pot! I know some straight guys who exfoliate. It's not that uncommon you know.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I like Cucumber scrub... great stuff. It makes me hungry though.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    That Virgin Vie body salt stuff is just an exfoliator that came in a pot! I know some straight guys who exfoliate. It's not that uncommon you know.
    Hehe. I believe ya. :p:

But hair straightening? Now that's what I call real metro behaviour
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hehe. I believe ya. :p:

But hair straightening? Now that's what I call real metro behaviour
    Omg yes. I don't straighten my hair anymore. I think it's starting to go 'out' now. I think nail filing is the worst lol. I do that.
Updated: August 3, 2005
Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.