The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
I don't like it now, but I'm sure I'll get used to it soon enough.
Reply 81
And why do they keep changing it???
Every time I think Facebook couldn't design something any worse they manage to prove me wrong. Simple things that used to take one click like opening my privacy settings or opening Bejeweled Blitz now take two clicks. I also don't like how I can only find the number of new messages I have when I'm on the home page. The left side bar is good but there was no reason to change/remove the top and bottom bars.
Reply 83
I hate the fact you can't just have Status updates, or is I don't know how to set it up as just status updates?
Has privacy settings changed as well?
I.E. have they reverted it back to before when you could control what was published on your friends feeds?
I think it looks nice, but hate the fact my news feed rarely works.
Reply 86
i think its ok, but the newsfeed has not been loading properly lately
i still don't have it :\
Reply 88
I want to kill myself over it.
Reply 89
cpj1987
I would love it, if it gave me any news of anything that's happened since last Friday. The design is lovely...

At the top of the news feed click 'most recent' as 'top stories' is selected by default.

I only found this out by chance about 3 days ago.
Reply 90
I've heard some say it's nearly as bad as Haiti.
Reply 91
Anyone know how you can set it to just status updates on the homepage?
Reply 92
Pheonixx
At the top of the news feed click 'most recent' as 'top stories' is selected by default.

I only found this out by chance about 3 days ago.

I did that on day one. It finally seems to be working this morning.
What are you people, Luddites? Celebrate progress! Where are we going? I don't know but it's forwards goddamnit!
Reply 94
Hating it until my news feed starts working again :grumble:
The design is okay, I just don't really see why they needed to change it AGAIN. It's no simpler to use than it was before, it isn't any more aesthetically pleasing, it's achieved nothing. Probably would have been better if they'd put their efforts in to making the damn site work as intended (I.e, working chat function kthx).
Reply 95
I don't like seeing who's online all the time. It annoys me.
shenzys
And why do they keep changing it???

To make it better, duh.
Reply 97
It will be fine once the bugs have been sorted out!.
Poll needs a "I don't give a Jack" option.
Couldn't really care less.

I just wish they'd fix Facebook Chat at some point.

Latest

Trending

Trending