The Student Room Group

Boy seeing 6 girls at the same time, me included.

Guy at work seeing 6 girls at a time. I kind of knew, but wanted a bit of fun/attention so thought yeh I'll carry on txting him, meeting up with him after work etc and not get attatched.

Got attatched- oops! but now really like him, and almost don't care that he's seeing other girls...

Also found out that he told one of the other girls I was "totally in love with him, and wouldn't leave him alone"

DOES ANYONE HAVE A SIMILAR PROBLEM LOL? and understands that I reaaaaallly like him, and yes he is a ******, but I like the attention..?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
he must have a lot of time on his hands!
Respect for him, I can only ever handle three at once. What is his secret?!
Reply 3
The attentions not worth that. He also sems to have little respect for you - theres a lot of guys out there who will respect you.
Reply 4
He is the definition of a 'player'!
Reply 5
Nice work, he should post some tips.
Reply 6
What.a.guy.
I feel sorry for his nuts.
6 girls, nice! :cool:
His nuts are probably drained all day every day!
This is your own doing, it's girls like you that make it so easy for a promiscuous dude to play his game.
One a day with Sundays off, i could live with that.
Reply 10
thanks for the advice!
Polygamy FTL
Reply 12
How does he have time? If he never slept, went to work or did any other activities that'd be 4hours a day with each girl :giggle:
That guy is a G.
Reply 14
Stop hesitating and go on Jeremy Kyle.
You know you want to.
Stop texting him. He obviously isnt interested in you, so just cut off all contact. Find someone who'll appreciate you for you, and not as 'one of six girls'.
Plus, he must have a LOT of time on his hands!
Reply 16
make a big plan with other girls to re-enact john tucker must die.
Why do girls put up with this and guys not?

I've always wanted to date several guys at once, but I can't find any accommodating males. :'(
Reply 18
Playboy King
6 girls, nice! :cool:
His nuts are probably drained all day every day!
This is your own doing, it's girls like you that make it so easy for a promiscuous dude to play his game.

:five:
Fair play to him, but...

It's REALLY not worth it. He won't change, and it WILL get to you eventually. You'll wind up resenting him. Just trust me that it will eventually make things very complicated. It's not fair on you to put yourself through it.

Latest

Trending

Trending