The Student Room Group

Wearing a corset everyday?

Scroll to see replies

lucylooloo
I wear a corset most days and have done for some time now. I wear one as underwear mostly, though some of my more pretty corsets I do wear on show.

If I wear one I will wear it all day. I wear one to 6th form most days (under my uniform). I wear one at the weekend.

I wouldn't say I'm a tight lacing fanatic, though having worn one so much I can and do lace moderately tightly - 4" reduction down to a 20"
I have no intention of trying to lace any tighter.

A few of my friends think I'm....unique doing this. I don't know anyone else who wears one regularly.

The question is - does anyone else wear one almost daily? Does anyone else bother to wear one as underwear. Does anyone else wear one to school (6th form)?

Or is this pretty unique?

Do you know where you can get fairly cheap underbust corsets? The problem I have with full corsets is it pushes the bust up far too much, when you sit down it's like your neck disappears in your cleavage.
Reply 21
tropical-twist3
Do you know where you can get fairly cheap underbust corsets? The problem I have with full corsets is it pushes the bust up far too much, when you sit down it's like your neck disappears in your cleavage.

look out for some as special offers or in the sale at www.fairygothmother.com - i got an underbust from there a while ago for £65 instead of £140 - they have some really great quality bargins

i wear underbust most of the time - overbust is not easy to wear under things and yes - they can give you a bit of a 'push up'
I thought you'd be Piscean after reading that post and your profile confirmed it.

I forget the question you wanted answering but you have pricked my attention nonetheless :smile:

Remain eccentric! :wink:
Reply 23
I don't wear them or know of anyone who wears them, but girls who do are very much awesome and catch my attention. Do continue to wear them. :yep: Eccentric girls FTW!
lucylooloo
look out for some as special offers or in the sale at www.fairygothmother.com - i got an underbust from there a while ago for £65 instead of £140 - they have some really great quality bargins

i wear underbust most of the time - overbust is not easy to wear under things and yes - they can give you a bit of a 'push up'

Wow, thanks for that link. The clothes on there are sexy as hell. I might have to save up some money for splurging :biggrin:
Reply 25
I couldn't eat properly when them on...and I felt to need to walk with straight back all the time...very tiresome.
in today's generation less woman are wearing corsets as their underwear, but before most girls used it.. wearing it can lessen the size of your waistline and emphasize your chest, but still wearing can cause some disadvatages.
Isn't it terrible for your body to wear them regularly?
Jesus, how many threads are you going to make about wearing a corset!?

I'm seriously beginning to think you're some kind of 50 year old fat bald bloke with a bit of a fetish. A young girl seriously can't be that obsessed with posting about her corsets all the time.

Give it a rest would you!?
Reply 29
^ Maybe this is a sign that you need to stop coming on TSR :colonhash:
WarriorInAWig
I thought you'd be Piscean after reading that post and your profile confirmed it.

I forget the question you wanted answering but you have pricked my attention nonetheless :smile:

Remain eccentric! :wink:

Oh don't be ridiculous, that is utter balls.
I was thinking of doing the whole corset all day thing. To reduce waist size you have to wear them all day and night.

I bought a couple of corsest but they were 'fashion' corsets that laced up with ribbon from top to bottom.

I could never find authentic corsets that laced up with actual laces in the middle of the back, as this is where you need the corset to pull in obviously.

Also I have no one to tighten it for me so I'm not sure I'd even be able to do it.
Reply 32
I dont think it is weird... i would certainly do it if i had the money :biggrin:
A girl in my 6th form did this, and talked about it constantly. She looked a bit odd wearing it under her shirt tbh.
Reply 34
Corsets are sexy, yes, but isn't it much more alluring to keep them to yourself? You've posted so many threads about them!
Reply 35
Why on earth would you want to wear a corset everyday and even more so why on earth would you want to wear a corset to school under your school uniform!

That must be so uncomfortable. With all discomfort that is school uniform and a corset as well I'm surprised you can think straight.

And you must be boiling hot all the time.
Ffs, STFU. No-one cares about your corset wearing obsession.
Reply 37
I doubt the OP even owns corsets and is just attention seeking.
Reply 38
I wear corsets everyday,I take them off only when I sleep/bath/shower. This is not weird at all,don't worry!

Quick Reply

Latest