The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Scroll to see replies

im up for any drunken games hopefully!!! durdham by the way.
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 21
I'm up for getting totally smashed. I'm better at playing scrabble when i'm drunk (well i think i am but that might be due to the intoxication). That's hoping i actually get into Bristol pre hiatt baker!!!
Reply 22
I think we might be needing more than one night for this before it turns into the largest drink/scrabble piss up in Britain :smile:

Why do all the best ideas involve copious quantities of alcohol?
Reply 23
Miles
Scrabble?? Good grief! Hope you don't run for JCR Ents Rep! :p:

(Incidentally, I can own anyone at Scrabble :wink: )

But when u're drunk?

And I'll have you know we've got about 20 people who said they'd do this :p:

Mostly cos of the alcohol, but hey, who's counting...
Miles
Scrabble?? Good grief! Hope you don't run for JCR Ents Rep! :p:

(Incidentally, I can own anyone at Scrabble :wink: )

We will revolutionise the JCR. Just you wait and see.
Reply 25
Scrabble and that game that Katie likes. Oh yes. My election is almost certain :champ:
Absolute Balderdash!
Reply 27
Thats the one!

Nite. :p:
Reply 28
There's a bit in one of the "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" books where Arthur Dent tries to teach a couple of cavemen how to play Scrabble.. funny stuff. I'm pretty awful at Scrabble. Perhaps being drunk might help me with it.
Reply 29
I havn't played scrabble in yonks.

Anybody else played games like Risk, Diplomacy, Statego etc?

Used to have alot of fun with those but havn't played for quite a while. Perhaps too taxing to play when alcohol is involved. :cool:
risk..rings a bell perhaps??? who know. Id imagine monolply to be 'amusing' when drunk, as everyone will be trying to add up, argue etc.
Reply 31
I bagsy the car.

I like monopoly but i think scrabble beats it.
Reply 32
Scrabble is the only vaguely complicated game doable when drunk. I have experiemtned with this.

Most people retain enough verbal capability to put down words of up to 5 letters (:eek: )right up until they're so drunk they cant really see the letters :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending