The Student Room Group
I think I am doing this as well

Im doing the christianity articles, by Wainwright, Preston and some other guy. What about you?

I HATE IT
haha - I hate this implications too - I'm trying to write a model essay as we speak. I sit next to Sugar Plum Fairy so I know exactly how she feels.
Reply 3
sugar-plum-fairy
I think I am doing this as well

Im doing the christianity articles, by Wainwright, Preston and some other guy. What about you?

I HATE IT

That's probably Christianity, New Testement is all about the synpotic gospels? We're doing like 9 different articles, but the one I am attempting an essay on now is Reid and Tyler 'the farewell discourses' managed just under a page a question typed so it's be like 2 pages handwritten- but I'm writing completely off the passage AND I have no clue what I'm talking about :confused:
I know what you mean!! We have to write a essay about revelation and how philosophy is useful to christianity and stuff, :frown: its such a stupid paper, also i wish it was only 1 quest, because then you wouldnt have to worry so much about running out of time etc :/

Your articles sound really thrillin :/ our articles have a bit about the gospels, but how can much can you really write about 3 gopels! stupid edexcel :frown:
Reply 5
Hey im doing the implications, the ethics paper! Jamieson, Schneewind and Lafollette
Reply 6
manx1991
I think I might shoot someone- I hate this paper :mad:

Just about getting the hang on the question but answering it to some random passage might be an issue...

I'm doing the new testament :rolleyes:

OOO lol sorry by the title of the thread i thought it had to do something with maths.:o:
Reply 7
Is anyone doing Westphal, Donovan and Ayer?
Its a complete joke at my school for R.S, absolutely none of us know anything and we're all completely drowning. Its worrying frankly!
I hate hate HATE this paper
Reply 8
alpal
Is anyone doing Westphal, Donovan and Ayer?
Its a complete joke at my school for R.S, absolutely none of us know anything and we're all completely drowning. Its worrying frankly!
I hate hate HATE this paper

Haha no idea frankly, doing Islam now. We have no idea what we're doing, we were doing New Testament but Edexcel screwed up explaining what we were supposed to do so we changed.

Anyone have any idea how to approach this?
Reply 9
im doing donovan westphal and ayer. its so so so so so hard. all i have learnt is donovan as my teacher said he is sure it will come up. so it better had otherwise im going to do so crap!
Reply 10
Guys who are doing Ayer/Westphal/Donovan apparently Sarah Tyler went to a school and solely concentrated on DONOVAN.
So, my class and I are betting it will be Donovan, especially as he hasn't come up yet.
I can't guarentee this is 100% fact, but I reckon' its a STRONG POSSIBILITY.
Good luck everyone tomorrow, pencils down :smile: x
Reply 11
Hey, for the Ayer/Westphal/Donovan people.
Westphal came up last year and Donovan is the only one who hasn't so far so there is a big change it is him, and religious experience is the big thing to include there.
Good luck tomorrow! :smile:
Reply 12
is it definitely going to be donovan! i hope it is! i have no idea what to write or what the question will be asking for! i am going to fail so bad! all i knowis that throughout his argument he looks at two points so both sides of each argument put forward.. eg intuituin through experience is good.. intuition from experience is bad.. ahh somebody help :s-smilie:
From the look of TSR and my own class it sounds like everyone's really struggling with this paper - will this affect the grade boundaries?

Does anyone know what they were like last year to a B or so?

Latest

Trending

Trending