The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I would live a 'normal' life (live in a 2/3 bedroom house with a Ford Focus :P:smile: but I wouldn't bother working at all. Instead of working, I'd travel the world and do absolutely EVERYTHING I could ever dream of doing with friends/family. Then when I die I'd donate the remnants to charity, leaving a fair amount for my children.
Buy Oxford university a new library or something, then ask if a place in medicine 'miraculously' opened up. Would be very coincidencal.
Pay for expensive private tuition to improve my knowledge, skills and confidence then go for a good uni like Cambridge.

Then buy a nice house nearby and use it as student accomodation and generally have no cash worries.

And may buy a nightclub.
I'd buy all of your mothers, then with the £112,999,995 I had left over I'd get a few nice houses, some awesome cars, a yacht, and I'd set up a charity or two.
I'd buy a couple of nice houses, a house for my parents, maybe a house and car for my brother. A car for me (and a good driving instructor). I'd give 1 million to a local animal charity that is very important to me. Pay off all my uni debts.

Save the rest for a rainy day.
Reply 45
Have a house built especially for me and my family, tell my hubby to stop working, have some really fancy holidays, give some to my brother and more than likely donate to an animal charity, cancer charity ect.

I wouldnt tell too many people about my win though :p:
Put it all on red.

Latest

Trending

Trending