The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

sweeter than a cherry pie
So, I was reading good ol' Cosmo yesterday, and read that the main reason a man or woman fakes an orgasm is to bring the sex to an end. I was under the impression that sex usually ends when the man comes, and women can continue happily orgasming through it. :biggrin:

So, ladies, does your sex finish when you do, or your man?

EDIT:
Partly the reason I ask is that I've heard that for some girls their clitoris is too sensitive after orgasm to continue, so sex ends there.

One of my girls, as soon as she came (which happened quite easily) she was done, and didn't want anything more at all. I was just left to jerk off into a sock.
dichr0ic
skene['s gland]

Oh cool! I'm not fond of self-penetration, so I've never found that (to my knowledge). Hopefully the future Mr EskimoJo will be able to! :biggrin:
SpamBa
Surely this is only the case if you are a lesbian?

That's a thought, actually, how on earth do lesbians decide when to stop?

I thought this... Surely it could result in never ending sex? Wait, that's awesome! I'm turning!!!
Reply 103
EskimoJo
Oh cool! I'm not fond of self-penetration, so I've never found that (to my knowledge). Hopefully the future Mr EskimoJo will be able to! :biggrin:

cool indeed! :giggle:
Reply 104
v-zero
Your sig needs dt rather than du in the integral, as u cannot be the subject and in the limit...

Kay.
The subject can be the same as the limit though...just saying.
Reply 105
Lauren__x
:sadnod:Unfortuantly I was lucky enough to find one.

You'll find a dapperdan soon.
Reply 106
ciawhobat
One of my girls, as soon as she came (which happened quite easily) she was done, and didn't want anything more at all. I was just left to jerk off into a sock.

One of hers :sexface:
Reply 107
BreY
You'll find a dapperdan soon.

I'm not quite sure what that means, but thanks. I think.:smile:
When he comes, I can continue to orgasm for a long time, and orgasm many times in one session, so we make use of that.
Reply 109
maxfire
Kay.
The subject can be the same as the limit though...just saying.

The subject, i.e. the variable with respect to which you are integrating, cannot appear within the limit, not under proper notation.
Reply 110
Lauren__x
I'm not quite sure what that means, but thanks. I think.:smile:

Suave.
ciawhobat

I hoped you wiped yourself on her curtain...
normally ends when he's done
Also i get the sensitive thing, sometimes if i carry on it just gets too painful making me laugh :smile: odd!
Sometimes my boyfriend and I go for round 2 straight after, if I didn't come before/during round 1. He's usually all orgasmed-out so in this situation; sex ends when I orgasm.
RichyFrench
You put up with them not bothering?? OMG. Seriously.. Is it really worth being with a guy who doesn't care about making you feel good? I love to do stuff to my GF just 'cause it makes her feel so good and that she'll be really happy and appreciative afterwards. It's also kinda ungrateful that they stop all efforts after having come.. You should stop just before they are about to come, see how they like it!

Well they have wanted to pleasure me of course, i just seem to take much much longer than them to "finish" so it never usually happens unfortunatly. And yes, a few times i've stopped before he came :p:
Reply 115
Lesbians literally can go on all night, it only stops when one of them decides it has to!! I think Im going to turn.. lol.

Latest

Trending

Trending