The Student Room Group

lump in me armpit, 2, my boyfriend

i shaved my armpit on saturday and then a couple of hours later it really started to hurt when i moved my arm up and down or tensed it, and now theres a small lump, iv heard hairs can grow inwards if u shave causing a lump, or u can get blocked lymph nodes/nodules due to sweating or just a reflex action to viruses or something, and then theres cancer but im 17 so i doubt its that, anyone got any ideas on what i should do? thanks.

my other problem is my boyfriend has broken up with me, due to mistakes i made in the past before id even met him, how can i persuade him to get back with me?? i love him so much :frown:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
how can i persuade him to get back with me?? i love him so much

You kind of answered your own question
you might have cut yourself and then used deodorent, and it's got into the cut and caused a little lump,
Reply 3
OMGWTF
You kind of answered your own question

wat do u mean? he knows i love him, and he stopped loving me because of my past, well he said he did and then he said he wasnt sure.
Alice2411
wat do u mean? he knows i love him, and he stopped loving me because of my past, well he said he did and then he said he wasnt sure.

stay friends with him, and he might want to go back out with you again
Alice2411

my other problem is my boyfriend has broken up with me, due to mistakes i made in the past before id even met him, how can i persuade him to get back with me?? i love him so much :frown:

:hugs:

If you have to beg him to be your boyfriend because he won't accept something you did in the past then maybe he isn't worth it. Being dumped is awful and everyone always trys to think of ways to make the other person change thier mind and be with them again. It is normal but in the end he probably isn't worth it. Try talking to him and see if you can resolve the problem but don't beg and plead with him. Leave it a few days and see if he misses you. In the meantime go see your friends eat lots of chocolate and try to not think about him.
Reply 6
He needs to accept that you have a past....everybody does. If he can't accept that then he's being very unreasonable in my opinion. As for the lump, I should head down to the Dr to put your mind at ease. It could just be a gland.
Reply 7
Mrs. Political
stay friends with him, and he might want to go back out with you again

i am , for DEFINATE!! its hard tho, we r stil quite flirty with each other and then he kissed me a week ago again but stil says that hes confident he made the right decision. a lot of it was decided upon the fact im going on holiday to a place where iv pulled loads of guys in the past that r gona b there again, im going in a week tomo, for 16 nights so im hoping when he comes back he wil change his mind :smile:
Reply 8
clairey87
He needs to accept that you have a past....everybody does. If he can't accept that then he's being very unreasonable in my opinion. As for the lump, I should head down to the Dr to put your mind at ease. It could just be a gland.

thats what i tried to explain to him, no1 has a perfect past. but my past is kinda at present because b4 i met him i fooled around with two of his mates... yeah not a great idea but o wel its been done now, and he cudnt really get over that, and theres NOTHING i can do to change that :frown:
Reply 9
If the lump is still there in a week go to the doctor, otherwise it's probably harmless.
Reply 10
No I would go as soon as you can to the Dr or you will be worrying about it all the time. I waited a week to see if a couple of lumps I had found would go away but it just played on my mind all the time.
give him time hun to let hi realise how much he wants you :hugs:
Alice2411
thats what i tried to explain to him, no1 has a perfect past. but my past is kinda at present because b4 i met him i fooled around with two of his mates... yeah not a great idea but o wel its been done now, and he cudnt really get over that, and theres NOTHING i can do to change that :frown:

What do you mean by fooling around?

Personally I understand his attitude. He likes to think you're all his and that you're as close as possible. Having the image of you fooling around with his buddies is not an enjoyable one, trust me. You can hope that he will get over it but his attitude is totally understandable. Plus he's a guy, we think a lot differently about intimacy.
Reply 13
SamTheMan
What do you mean by fooling around?

Personally I understand his attitude. He likes to think you're all his and that you're as close as possible. Having the image of you fooling around with his buddies is not an enjoyable one, trust me. You can hope that he will get over it but his attitude is totally understandable. Plus he's a guy, we think a lot differently about intimacy.

yeah i do understand it. but the only thing he can do is get over it. and if he dont then it feels like im not worth it. maybe im not.
wat do u mean guys think differently about intimacy. fool around as in did more than kiss.
Alice2411
yeah i do understand it. but the only thing he can do is get over it. and if he dont then it feels like im not worth it. maybe im not.
wat do u mean guys think differently about intimacy. fool around as in did more than kiss.

Well something like this can destroy how he feels attracted to you. When I had a little break with a girlfriend, she ended up "fooling around" a lot for the few weeks we were apart (I had to go back to Europe for the Summer). When I got back (she didn't know I was coming back), she cried her eyes out when she realised what she'd done. I tried to get over it, to forgive her but that's it: actions have consequences. I no longer felt attracted to her. What had happened had made me feel sick.

Maybe if my feelings had been stronger in the first place, I might have got over it more easily, but still it would have changed so much. It really damages the relationship.

In your case, it happened with friends of his which makes it a lot worse because it seems closer and it probably is more apparent in his mind.

He probably feels different about you now. You can't change much about that and can only hope that some of his feelings will come back. His attitude is totally justified. You're the one who made the mistakes.
Reply 15
SamTheMan
Well something like this can destroy how he feels attracted to you. When I had a little break with a girlfriend, she ended up "fooling around" a lot for the few weeks we were apart (I had to go back to Europe for the Summer). When I got back (she didn't know I was coming back), she cried her eyes out when she realised what she'd done. I tried to get over it, to forgive her but that's it: actions have consequences. I no longer felt attracted to her. What had happened had made me feel sick.

Maybe if my feelings had been stronger in the first place, I might have got over it more easily, but still it would have changed so much. It really damages the relationship.

In your case, it happened with friends of his which makes it a lot worse because it seems closer and it probably is more apparent in his mind.

He probably feels different about you now. You can't change much about that and only hope. His attitude is totally justified. You're the one who did the mistakes.

she didn't make any mistakes...she fooled around with them before she met him! It's not like she could have known how stuff was going to work out with her current (ex?!) bf.
grace
she didn't make any mistakes...she fooled around with them before she met him! It's not like she could have known how stuff was going to work out with her current (ex?!) bf.

That's why you don't fool around with simply everybody if you don't want things like this to happen. This affects the way guys feel. Intimacy is different for guys than for girls and you have to accept that. It's not like the guy has a list of criteria of what's right and wrong and can reach a verdict and because it happened before, it's not so bad, so we take away a few negative points... It affects how he feels. It's not something he has any control over.

To think you can just fool around, sleep around with everybody and think that it will have no consequences in the future, is ridiculous and indicates real immaturity. If you think that way, you're not ready to be intimate with people.
Reply 17
SamTheMan

He probably feels different about you now. You can't change much about that and can only hope that some of his feelings will come back. His attitude is totally justified. You're the one who made the mistakes.

Dude i swore she wrote that it all happened before they got together, how can she help that? and how is that a mistake maybe she didn't even realise she had feelings for him before she fooled around with his friend's unless im totaly missing something...

Edit: and basically my advice would be to make sure he understands it all mean't nothing and if you had realised or had known how much you felt towards him it definently would not of happened. Other than that theres not alot you can do, other than as all ready mentioned stay close to him.
Reply 18
SamTheMan
That's why you don't fool around with simply everybody if you don't want things like this to happen. This affects the way guys feel. Intimacy is different for guys than for girls and you have to accept that. It's not like the guy has a list of criteria of what's right and wrong and can reach a verdict and because it happened before, it's not so bad, so we take away a few negative points... It affects how he feels. It's not something he has any control over.

To think you can just fool around, sleep around with everybody and think that it will have no consequences in the future, is ridiculous and indicates real immaturity. If you think that way, you're not ready to be intimate with people.

i don't think she said she slept with them, just that she did 'more than kissing'..that could mean any thing and it's not really fair to jump to any conclusions about her. And anyway we're not really in a position to judge whether or not these guys were 'just anybody' or people who she actually fancied or whatever.

And even if they were just randoms it's not really fair to judge her for it. Personally i'm not the kind of person to fool around with just anybody and wouldn't like to be with someone who has the attitude that it's ok to do that, but as you said it's an immature attitude so if i was with someone who had those kind of experiences in his past i would think i could accept that was his past and he'd hopefully grown out of it.

If her bf can't accept her past maybe it's just him being immature and insecure.
1) If the lump is still there when you get back from holiday, go to the doctor's.

2) No one needs a guy like that. Talk to him and tell him that you're mature enough and faithful enough to control yourself. You pulled those guys because you were single at the time, but that was then and this is now. Tell it like it is, and give him one opportunity to change his mind. If he doesn't, it's his loss.

Latest

Trending

Trending