The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Scroll to see replies

i hate jeans. they dont make many for 5ft 3 ppl. the petites are too short but regular are maybe slightly long. i need 30inch and most places 32 are the norm so i ata turn em up or wear high heels, and heels and walking to uni are not a good combo! oh oh
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 81
Hehe... they don't make many jeans that fit me either... I need a 34 leg (35 really, but I'm yet to find this). I am SUCH a beanpole :p: That's why I love TopShop's tall person section so much.
I guess I'm quite lucky then! 32 inch leg.
Reply 83
susiemakemeblue

I'm not tall and leggy OR petite and curvy though! That's the problem.

*sigh* :ditto:

Jeans are a bitch to find....im only 5ft 7 (well 5ft 6 3/4 to be exact) but have 34" legs and a really short upper body in comparision, so all the jeans in shops seem to be ankle hangers (yuck)......so I end up buying jeans from the topshop tall section which are 36" and so a bit to long for me.....so whenever it rains im always soaked upto my ankles :frown:
Reply 84
Katie. Once again you've hijacked a perfectly good music thread....
Reply 85
.....moving back onto music, El Presidente are playing at the fleece 27/10
Gexko
Katie. Once again you've hijacked a perfectly good music thread....

Sorry! People are going to think I'm waging some kind of war against music! I'm not, honest! :redface:
does fatboy slim live in Bristol or Brighton?? He was raving about the clubs in his hometown..... but I forgot which one he's from!!
brighton.... with all the old people
Reply 89
Geordie_in_HK
does fatboy slim live in Bristol or Brighton?? He was raving about the clubs in his hometown..... but I forgot which one he's from!!

He's from Brighton. :wink:
argh crap, I'm sure Bristol will be good though.
Reply 91
tishysquishy
brighton.... with all the old people

the old people live in eastbourne.

Take my word for it.
Reply 92
Zakatu
the old people live in eastbourne.

Take my word for it.

haha do u live in eastbourne i used to go to school kind of near there.....good to see a fellow east sussex dweller going to bristol!!
Reply 93
no, but i do live near enough to both brighton and eastbourne.

I went to college in Lewes, you might know of it.

What school did you go to?
Reply 94
Zakatu
no, but i do live near enough to both brighton and eastbourne.

I went to college in Lewes, you might know of it.

What school did you go to?

yep i know lewes, i went to school in a village called mayfield, which is near a town called tunbridge wells
Reply 95
ah i see, almost kent then.

Don't know that area so well.
temilola
*sigh* :ditto:

Jeans are a bitch to find....im only 5ft 7 (well 5ft 6 3/4 to be exact) but have 34" legs and a really short upper body in comparision, so all the jeans in shops seem to be ankle hangers (yuck)......so I end up buying jeans from the topshop tall section which are 36" and so a bit to long for me.....so whenever it rains im always soaked upto my ankles :frown:

i know how you feel, we're too tall for the regular section but not quite tall enough for the tall section! i always find that jeans that are long enough are always too big on the waist! we can never win!
Shelbycakes
i know how you feel, we're too tall for the regular section but not quite tall enough for the tall section! i always find that jeans that are long enough are always too big on the waist! we can never win!

You must be nice and slim then! :smile:
damn i wana be tall id look thinner then lol
tall is'nt always good, i tower over all my friends if i wear heels!

Latest

Trending

Trending