The Student Room Group
Reply 1
desertwarrior
Hey guys...
Was wondering, unis don't see where else you have applied, but can they see the course code of the other places you applied to?
e.g. manchester is A106, while the rest are A100, so unis will know that i've applied to manchester, which is PBL

Nope.
Reply 2
Nope don't think so.
Reply 3
They can't see anything about where else you've applied :smile:
Reply 4
thanks guys!
Reply 5
My apologies for diving in, but thought it might be better to add to this one rather start a whole new one. On the topic of UCAS, I am sure I have applied, but when attempting to track progress, it is unable to find my personal ID after telling the e-mail I registered with. I didn't remember getting a number like it asks for to be honest. It is only for numbers on the login screen however in the only email UCAS ever sent all it gave was a confirmation code that came with my email. But being in America, I am unable to call the phone numbers for the help line, as my carrier does not seem to have international dialing coverage.
Reply 6
Zebracolors
My apologies for diving in, but thought it might be better to add to this one rather start a whole new one. On the topic of UCAS, I am sure I have applied, but when attempting to track progress, it is unable to find my personal ID after telling the e-mail I registered with. I didn't remember getting a number like it asks for to be honest. It is only for numbers on the login screen however in the only email UCAS ever sent all it gave was a confirmation code that came with my email. But being in America, I am unable to call the phone numbers for the help line, as my carrier does not seem to have international dialing coverage.

Zebracolors

When you applied they should have sent you a welcome letter and your personal ID is on that.
Reply 8
Ahh actually I did have to get them to send me my username again :blush: but once I got that, loging into Apply, then it gave me a Personal ID number. So glad that was painless, and that UCAS has a good password retrieval system, so many sites out there dont. :smile: Thank you Desert and Cherry for the help!

Latest

Trending

Trending