The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I like Durex fetherlite :smile:

Not that I'm getting much sex at the moment.
Reply 2
I thought this was going to be about knitted willy warmers. Winter is approaching after all.
Reply 3
Featherlite or avanti
Reply 4
cleas001
whats the best type of condoms?

the ones without holes in them
Reply 5
Anything that isn't a cut up tesco bag.
Reply 6
trixx
Anything that isn't a cut up tesco bag.

or an empty cheese and onion crisp packet.

well, salt and vinegar might sting a bit:s:
Reply 7
technik
the ones without holes in them

Well as one of my crazy Catholic high school teachers would have said: they all have pores in them so none are safe. :rolleyes:

Best method of contraception: ABSTINENCE
Reply 8
SamTheMan
Well as one of my crazy Catholic high school teachers would have said: they all have pores in them so none are safe. :rolleyes:

or looking like

Spoiler

Reply 9
SamTheMan

So abstinence lets you have sex without getting pregnant now? Wow these catholics sure think of everything.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contraception

As you can see it clearly states

Birth control (also called family planning or contraception) is any plan or method for preventing or reducing the likelihood of pregnancy without abstaining from sexual intercourse.
plastic bag with an elastic band does me fine :biggrin:
Reply 11
Oh, ah just stick me lad in, none of that southern nancy-boy 'artificial contraception' for me. Unless I'm goin' oop the wrong 'un, then a rag 'n' rubber band 'round me John Thomas is t'only sensible solution.

What the **** am I on about?
LibertineNorth
Oh, ah just stick me lad in, none of that southern nancy-boy 'artificial contraception' for me. Unless I'm goin' oop the wrong 'un, then a rag 'n' rubber band 'round me John Thomas is t'only sensible solution.

What the **** am I on about?

Is that how guys think up north?
Reply 13
SamTheMan
Is that how guys think up north?

Probably they are afterall only heathen barbarians. :biggrin:
Reply 14
i think the guy was asking about what variety of them, not makeshift ones. Im guessing he wants to know about which is best i heard the extra pleasure ones, which allow the heat through are good for men.
Reply 15
Durex Sensation. They give a nice feeling for both people, with more feeling for girls than ribbed ones (so I've been told) and nicer for the bloke too. I never got on with Avanti ones - they felt a little hard, even though they're thinner.
go to your general hospital every tuesday and thursday at 12 o clock and you'll get some for nothin.
i like mates..purley cos i can get them for 69p in home bargains :biggrin:

as long as they are a known brad, are in date, are cheap and have the kitemark..i'm happy

(lol tho my boyf may disagree)
xXMessedUpXx
i like mates..purley cos i can get them for 69p in home bargains :biggrin:

as long as they are a known brad, are in date, are cheap and have the kitemark..i'm happy

(lol tho my boyf may disagree)

There are some foreign students in my department who I was joking with at lunch and some claimed they don't pull girls when they go out because that means you have to use condoms, which costs too much money. Apparently, they prefer to meet a girl through a friend for example and not have to use contraception. I found that quite a peculiar attitude, almost a bit incestuous...

I won't say where these guys were from or I might offend someone.
SamTheMan
There are some foreign students in my department who I was joking with at lunch and some claimed they don't pull girls when they go out because that means you have to use condoms, which costs too much money. Apparently, they prefer to meet a girl through a friend for example and not have to use contraception. I found that quite a peculiar attitude, almost a bit incestuous...

I won't say where these guys were from or I might offend someone.

Well they couldn't have been from Essex.

Latest

Trending

Trending