The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I'm doing Unit 8 and 11 (We use horrible multimedia software so I didn't want to do Unit 10 :tongue:)

I just need to finish the Interim report and Evaluation, though I have no idea what goes in either of them :tongue:
Reply 2
Weeman5872
I'm doing Unit 8 and 11 (We use horrible multimedia software so I didn't want to do Unit 10 :tongue:)

I just need to finish the Interim report and Evaluation, though I have no idea what goes in either of them :tongue:

Wow, you got to choose the units? I need to finish testing and evaluation.

Did you do the Unit 7 database exam?
Reply 3
samanthaaaa
Wow, you got to choose the units? I need to finish testing and evaluation.

Did you do the Unit 7 database exam?

Unit 8 was compulsory, then we got to choose from Unit 10 or 11. I'm kinda stuck for the Evaluation or Interim report, since I may have forgot to get feedback. (Still need to do testing, actually forgot about that...:p:)

And as for Unit 7, not yet. I think we do it this summer. How is it? (in comparison to the Unit 3 spreadsheet exam).
Reply 4
Weeman5872
Unit 8 was compulsory, then we got to choose from Unit 10 or 11. I'm kinda stuck for the Evaluation or Interim report, since I may have forgot to get feedback. (Still need to do testing, actually forgot about that...:p:)

And as for Unit 7, not yet. I think we do it this summer. How is it? (in comparison to the Unit 3 spreadsheet exam).

Hmm, my teachers all said that this exam was 'nice' especially compared to last year's Laura Elle exam. I found it okay-ish :p: since it was a better exam than the previous ones, and I normally hate databases. I'm so grateful the 10 hours are over though!

In comparison to unit 3, I would have preferred to sit unit 3 twice than unit 7. Personally, I found unit 3 easier - I got 86 marks in the resit in June. But it depends on the person I guess :s-smilie:
What was the exam on this year out of interest? (I did the Laura Elle one last year)

We also did Units 8+10 sort of together with 10 being the actual media part and 8 being the work behind that media, not sure if thats how everyone does it. Either way it was alot easier than the exam but I guess thats just the nature of coursework.

And yes, ICT is horrible! :tongue:

Sorry for the really random post, just brought back some memories :smile:
Reply 6
Ali1331
What was the exam on this year out of interest? (I did the Laura Elle one last year)

We also did Units 8+10 sort of together with 10 being the actual media part and 8 being the work behind that media, not sure if thats how everyone does it. Either way it was alot easier than the exam but I guess thats just the nature of coursework.

And yes, ICT is horrible! :tongue:

Sorry for the really random post, just brought back some memories :smile:

Yeah, that's exactly how we're doing it :smile:

The exam was on Elsiha Bonda Fashionfones - mobile phones :p: Teachers said it was a lot nicer than Laura Elle.
10 hours :eek: I still can't believe I actually completed it :rolleyes:
We had some software issues in ours :tongue: so it got extended to 12 hours >.< I just walked out about 30mins into the last 2 hour session heh

And Laura Elles wasn't great (was about perfumes zzz) but when are databases ever great eh?
Reply 8
Ali1331
We had some software issues in ours :tongue: so it got extended to 12 hours >.< I just walked out about 30mins into the last 2 hour session heh

And Laura Elles wasn't great (was about perfumes zzz) but when are databases ever great eh?

True :p: I was literally drained at the end of the exam and worst; it distracted revision time from other subjects.

I don't think our school is letting is resit in June since it's just too much ><

Latest

Trending

Trending